Sunmin's favorite buildings on campus

Dear You

Hello, everyone.
Here are some video clips with my favorite buildings on campus.

Appleby Hall

Nicholson Hall

Walter Library 

Institute of Child Development 

Educational Science Building 

I hope these video clips have been helpful to you. 

Sincerely, Sunmin (Sunny) Lee

Graduation Ceremony -and good bye~

Hi readers,

Thank you for reading our blog!
Yesterday, I attended my graduation ceremony and I walked the stage. Cerebrated our graduation with my cohort, advisers, and ISSS staff.

It was great experience and moment that I reflected all of my study and life at U of M...

The Goodbye Blog

Hi all,
So this is it. The last blog. It was fun writing for the past year, and I hope that some of it was useful and  if not, that it was at least an interesting read. Or helped you fall asleep. Whichever :). Anyway, I wish you all the best for your grad school experience. As for me, I'm leaving the Twin Cities and moving south for my internship. After four years in the same place, I am looking forward to something new.

So, good luck with everything!!!!!!!!!! And remember to have some fun while you're here :).

Take care,
Anick

Carlson School of Management Tour!

Hi,

Last week, I was creazy about the ISSS photo contest event!! There are around 188 photos submitted in total! If I have the chance, I would upload them the ISA facebook page so that all of you can appreciate the beauty of UMN and MN.

Today, I am going to take all of you to see the environment at the Carlson school of Management! You can find my short tour video clip on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEaNC-ujvZk In the video, I also showed the computer and breakout room that are both great resources for you!!

Also, HRIR has a small library which collects all HR related surveys, maganizes, and researches.  It is not only a great place with abundant resources but also a comfortable place where you can take a rest during the lunch break! You can find the video clip here.

Hope  all of you can enjoy it! Remember that it is always better to see it by yourself!

My academic advisor

Since I have not mentioned before, I would like to talk about my supportive adviser, Michael P. Goh.

My video blog :)

Being in the Twin Cities video blog.wmv

xo

Anick

Videos

Inside EECS Building:  

Outside EECS Building:

View from EECS Building:

Video: My Favorite Campus Buildings

Hi everyone,

This time, we took a short movie to show our campus life.
I introduce some buildings that I use for my study!

First one is...

Advisor and Grad Life

In Hindsight: The Adviser-Advisee Relationship

Dear incoming international graduate student,

One of the key players in your future graduate school career will be your academic adviser.

Recent Comments

• tango video calls: I agree with your What we don't know once we read more
  • zahnarzt wiesbaden: I disagree, this really isn't all that great, I've got read more
  • zahnarzt wiesbaden: WOW, there's a LOT of comments here, what the hell? read more
  • exercise workouts: Enjoyed looking at this, very good stuff, thankyou . read more
  • exercise workouts: Hello There. I found your blog the usage of msn. read more
  • farmville cheats: Thankyou for sharing A Happy new year from Japan! read more
  • exercise workouts: I like this site its a master peace ! Glad read more
  • Ashlyn: Thank you, I've recently been searching for information approximately this read more
  • farmville cheats: I like Your Article about The "underground" secret of Minnesota read more
  • Razor e300 electric scooter: I like this web blog very much so much fantastic read more

Recent Assets

• 196.jpg
  • 195.jpg
  • bridge.jpg
  • Elliott.jpg
  • driven to discover.jpg
  • good_luck_sign.jpg
  • M.jpg
  • art.JPG
  • science.JPG
  • museum.JPG