Hello SUMMER ^^

Warm breezes, sunlights, flip-flops and sunglasses. Yeah, SUMMER is HERE!!! That means we unfortunately have to one more time say GOOD BYE. But for us, a good-bye means we are recruiting more ambassadors and re-building our blog to look way way way better. So you have nothing to worry about because WE WILL BE BACK in the fall with new ambassadors, new wonderful stories, new features on the blog and more .. and more .. and more!!!

In the mean time, you are very welcomed to check out all of our past blogs, post comments on them, submit questions or give us SUGGESTIONS \^o^/

Last but not least, we would like to THANK YOU all for supporting us by reading our blogs. We had an amazing year sharing our lives at the University of Minnesota over this past year and we want to continue doing it next year and the year after and the year after that and ... (this could go on without and ending hopefully :p). So please KEEP SUPPORTING US \m/

. asa.

19168_1358518289762_1435656887_31010741_6169277_n.jpg

Special Attributes from CEHD and Goodbye

Hi everyone! Welcome to this week's entry. As the finals are approaching, this semester is about to come to an end. This is the last blog entry that I write for this semester. Thank you so much for keeping support us and read our blogs. So hope to see you around on campus next year! 

Today I met with Christopher J. Johnstone, who is the director of international initiatives and relations in the College of Education and Human Resource Development (CEHD) for short. He shared with me few attributes that might be beneficial for international students within the college.

Farewell, My Dear Friends

Time flies! I am not aware of the fact that this is my last entry before I wrote this article. It is hard to say goodbye and I hope that all of my entries and effort can be helpful for you.

When I firstly became the ambassador of the University of Minnesota, I was so appreciated this chance and I tried my best to help the future freshmen to know our university better so that they could get used to the new environment quickly. Through one-year-hardwork, I am satisfied with my work and I want to express my thanks to all of you, my friends!

Finally, I hope the International Ambassadors Program can be more and more successful in the future. Farewell, my dear friends! 

Time To Say Goodbye...

Hello all...from my title, you might know what is coming. Yes, this is my last entry. After writing a ton of blogs in the past several months, it is time for me to step down. However, don't worry, there will be a new set of student ambassadors next year and I am sure they will do a great job!

So...as to close things up, I would like to thank you everyone for following us. It has been a great time for me serving as an international student ambassador. Also, thanks for every comment and every e-mail. Those comments and e-mails let us know that there really are people following us. I hope that what we are doing is helpful to you all and I hope that you will continue to follow this International Student Ambassador blog.

Finally, if you have any questions or comments about our the International Student Ambassador program, the blog, or any other issues, feel free to leave a comment here or simply e-mail me. We would love to hear from you.

All right...I think it is time to say my final words. Thank you very much...Good luck...and Good Bye :)

THee

Our Company Tour to Roundy's Rainbow

Last Friday our Operation Management group took a tour to Roundy'sRainbow supermarket, and it was a great chance for us to apply the knowledge learnt from class to the actual life. During the trip, not only did we look around the efficient supply chain system of Rainbow, but also we gained lots of experience to organize an acitivity.

How Could My Advisor Help Me?

In some cultures, an advisor might not be a familiar word. However, if you come to the University of Minnesota, this will be the word that you hear a lot. To clarify the term, when I say an advisor, I mean an academic advisor. An academic advisor is the one who will help you decide on classes that you would take. She/he will help give you some suggestions about other academic issues. Here are some experiences that I have had with my advisor.

It's All About Making Choices

Hi everyone! Welcome to this week's entry. This week I want to share with you a story that I shared with my HRD 3201, Introduction to Training and Development class. As a part of the class assignment, I told this story to the class and my instructor praised my story as "an extremely engaging piece with vivid descriptions that readers can empathize with." It is about my choice of attending the college in America. So I thought this maybe relevant to you guys. Here is the story.

Most people ask me, why are you here? Well, I am here for college. But most people don't understand why I am willing to spend so much time and effort, flying all the way across the Pacific just for college? So the story begins here.

The Second Meeting with Anny Lin

Last Thursday I had the second meeting with Anny Lin, the advisor in Carlson School of Management. We had a one-hour-talk and she gave me a lot of helpful advices and suggestions for the international ambassador program. In addition, she also provided some useful information for the furture freshmen.

Is Minnesota Cold?

For people who know the answer already, this might seem like a joke. However, I believe that there are a number of international students who are coming here and don't know the answer yet. Therefore, I think it is a good idea to clarify it right now. YES, Minnesota is cold in winter. However, don't be intimidated yet.

It is the time to talk about housing!

Greetings everyone. In the past few days I received so many emails asking about housing. I assume the housing application deadline is approaching. So let's talk about it.

Recent Comments

• anonymous: we rely on energy, drive, youth can go far? read more
  • anonymous: seven good enough for a lifetime of psychological allegory read more
  • anonymous: XII culmination of the Qing Dynasty jade - the read more
  • anonymous: [wonderful to share]: exposure: Lin Chi-ling Fan Bingbing kissing read more
  • anonymous: Way: Mobile wap landing station t.wap.soufun.com Editor / jingxiaoting.wx read more
  • anonymous: shop four years, Professor Huang Shanquan more than 200 read more
  • anonymous: ,Moncler Polo Shirts read more
  • anonymous: Old to wear neat , love to wear clean read more
  • anonymous: Recently there have been many so I can imagine things read more
  • anonymous: type of people are warm colors of fall, wearing read more

Recent Assets

• 19168_1358518289762_1435656887_31010741_6169277_n.jpg
  • kitchen.jpg
  • housing.jpg
  • dorm.jpg
  • DSCN2491.JPG
  • Image077.jpg
  • lookinggood1906W.jpg
  • clicker.jpg
  • east-meet-west-mind-mapping-mind-map-happyzy.jpg
  • rmcn34l.jpg