Recently in Extracurricular Category

I rocked the M.I.C

Music has always been my passion since I was a little girl. My mom took me to a piano concert when I was 4 years old and that was when I told her: "Mom, I wanna learn to play that instrument!"

Anny Lin's Advice for International Students

Last Friday I had a one-hour-talk with Anny Lin, who is the academic adviser of Carlson School of Management. Not only did we talk a lot about International Ambassador  Program, but also Anny Lin provided a lot of useful advices for the international students. I want to share these valuable experience with you, and I hope all of you can get used to this new environment fast and    have a wonderful performance in your career.

Get Engaged...

College career is not all about academic. There are many other aspects in the college life. In order to get the best out of the college life, student needs to get involved. The University of Minnesota is a relatively big university. This may make many people concern about how to get involve in such a big place. Fortunately, it is not as difficult as you might be thinking, and here are some tips...

How To Find A Job on Campus?

Finance is one of the things that students have to consider when they come to college. Sometimes, they may want to find a job in order to earn some money. One of the better choices is to work on campus. For international students, this is an even better choice because they sometimes are restricted by the visa status. Therefore, I would like to give you some ideas about how to find a job on campus here.

Diversity Minnesota! Peking Opera came to the U

Can you ever imagined it? Yes!! Chinese traditional Peking Opera and Kunqu performance were came to the U for a live performance!!  How wonderful is that!!

Research Opportunity

Hello, everyone. It's Thee! I'm back! In this entry, I would like to talk about the research opportunity here at the u. This is one of the things that the University of Minnesota always encourages students to get into and if you don't know it already, the University of Minnesota is one of the best research university in the world. The university even has a goal to become the top three public research university in the future! This reputation implies that the University of Minnesota sees the importance of research experiences and that research opportunities at the u are opened, even for undergraduate students. Now, let's see in details how...

This page is an archive of recent entries in the Extracurricular category.

English as a Second Language (ESL)/Other Languages is the previous category.

Homesickness is the next category.