October 2005 | Main | December 2005

What it is

Hey Guys, what's up! I'm just going to write one response to both of you if that's okay. I don't have enough time in class this week to write two unfortunately. Oh well, though! So, anthony, you have a new prep? What's a prep? Is that a topic that your teacher gave you ahead of time to write about? Art is a good topic to get if that's what it is. I'm am a Child Psychology major, with an Art minor. (I believe sally asked me that question) But I might switch my major to Art and pick a different minor. That the cool thing about being my age (18 years) and being in college, I have so many choices on what I want to be in the future that I'm still making up my mind. It's fun growing and discovering more about myself. I believe that's a lot of what college is about, is finding out who you are as a person and then developing that with education. That's why I decided to go to the U of M, I felt like of all the other schools I applied to, the U had the most options for me to choose from for my future. I've never been to any other colleges other than just for visiting, but by what I've seen it's one of the best! Gotta go now! Peace Out!

p.s Good luck on your fractions project Anthony! And I hope you enjoy the snow this week, sally!

Posted by at 4:40 PM

To Anthony

hey Anthony! How's it going? I didn't do a lot for Halloween. I went to a couple of costume parties that weekend, and ate a ton of candy! I was almost sick from all the candy by the time halloween finally came! That wasn't good, trust me! But oh well, I had a lot of fun. I was an 80's rock star named Blondie on one night, and then the next night I was a different 80's rock star named Cyndi Lauper. What where you for halloween? Aren't you excited for Thanksgiving coming up right around the corner! I get to go home to South Dakota for the first time this year since school has started! I'm very excited! But anyways, you wanted to know what a good tip to being a college student is...hmm...I have to think about that one for a second...Got It! Don't let other people ever talk you into being someone you're not, and never give up on trying to succeed. That was a good question by the way. I need to go though, so I'll talk to you later Anthony!

*Jewdi

Posted by at 4:59 PM

to sally

Hey Sally! Sorry it took me a while to get back to you. I don't have internet in my dorm room, so it can be very difficult to get to a computer. That's an awesome message you wrote me though! That must have been a lot of fun living in California! Where did you like living better? I have a lot of fun living here, but I still miss my friends back home, so it's hard for me to choose. I'm glad I came to this school because it's close enough for me to go home on the holidays. That was a big reason I chose this school, because all the other schools that I wanted to go to were too far away. I also liked the campus here at the University of Minnesota. It's very pretty, and they do a good job of taking care of the students. Also, I thought it would be fun to live somewhere different for a change. I have lived in the same state my entire life! I have only moved to different towns that are all close to each other. The last city I lived in was the biggest though. It was about 1/4 the size of Minneapolis. I liked it the best though, and I can't wait to go home on Thanksgiving! Have a Happy Thanksgiving, Sally! I'll talk to you later!

*Jewdi

Posted by at 4:52 PM

To Anthony

Hey Anthony! How's it going? Did you like living in Chicago? How long have you lived here? Are there any good fishing spots around here? I used to go fishing all the time back home! It was a lot of fun! I don't eat all the time here in college, but there is a lot of food! You get free food sometimes from places just because you're a college student! It's a lot of fun! They also have cafeteria's in the dorm room buildings. Those have okay food. But if there's anything you want to know just ask me! Talk to you later Anthony!

Posted by at 4:36 PM

to ronshawnda

Sorry about the wait. But what interesting letter you sent me! I have been in a couple of fights, yes; but I grew out of that when I was younger. I don't fight anymore because I realized that was not right. But moving on from that...is there anything you would want to know about college? There is a lot of homework, but it's not that hard so I don't mind it. I don't have a car, but they pretty much provide everything we need right here on the college campus! So sometimes I take the bus to the store. My friends and I always make an adventure out of it. But anyways, I'll talk to you later ronshawnda!

Posted by at 4:30 PM