Welcome to GWSS 1005! Using Uthink!

Dear Students,
We are in for an exciting semester. To help kick off our blog, upload a picture of yourself or an image that that represents some aspect of your personality. Tell us about the image you shared. Finally, what does justice mean to you, personally? Describe a time in your life where you witnessed and had a part to play in justice.

Directions:
(1) Type blog.lib.umn.edu/uthink in your browser window.
(2) Log in with your X500.
(3) Go to Create, the scroll down to entry
(4) Type your text into the dialogue box, don't for get to add a title to your post.
(5) Read and edit your post carefully.

improvisation.jpg

(6) Go to the insert images link on the top of your toolbar (right below the title line).
(7) Click on Insert Image picture
(8) Upload a picture from your computer. Using the dialogue box on the upper left hand corner of the pop-up screen.
(9) Save your blog post. Preview it, then Publish!
Good luck

I will add a pic later once I figure out how. I chose this picture (coming soon) because I believe it captures my natural beauty and personality all in one shot. Pictures have a way of telling our stories, by giving us permission to stare. Justice to me is a world with out poverty, and capital driven oppression. I play a role in fighting for justice every semester when I enroll and show up for classes. Not only am I planning on being a social worker in my native North Minneapolis community, but engage in my learning experiences and help challenging oppressive stereotypes.