What is Justice?

To me, justice can be another word for fairness. Justice is a right that belongs to all genders, races, and sizes. Where there is justice there is no discrimination. Where there is justice there is equality amongst all people. Justice is giving people what they deserve, whether it is a punishment or a reward. A small example of when I have seen justice prevail is when my little brother said a bad word, he was sent to his room and had to apologize.

kayla pic
I chose to use this picture because I want people to know that I am not afraid of looking goofy and silly while having fun. This picture was taken at camp where I have many great memories as well. This picture represents my fun and joyful spirit!

I chose a picture very similar to yours without noticing it! That was so ironic. I completely agree with you that justice means getting what's deserved. I also noticed that you mentioned justice as a punishment and a reward which seems to put the term in a whole new perspective. Very interesting!