Brenda Sokup

Hey everybody!
My name is Brenda Sokup, I'm from a very small town called Arcadia, Wisconsin that has a population of about 2,800 people. I am double majoring in Physiology and Spanish and with that combination I want to go to medical school and work with an under served Hispanic population.

An interesting fact about me is that I like to run, and am running the twin cities marathon in October! Come join me!!

I am excited to take this class because I have been wanting to take a political science class and a women's study class, but with not much time in my schedule I couldn't take both. Luckily, this class seems like perfect for the combination of both!

Tol1.jpg

This is a picture of Toledo, Spain. I studied abroad here for a semester in 2009 and I miss it tons. If I have one word of advice for anyone during college it is to study abroad. If anyone ever wants to get together to speak Spanish or find some tapas, let me know :).