Nice to meet you from Kyoko!

Hello! I'm Kyoko from Japan.

This is my second year in the M.Ed. Human Resource Development Program and also in the U.S. Besides studying, I work at ISSS, International Student and Scholar Services, as a student worker.

Since I hadn't had any experience to live in other countries but Japan, I faced countless hard time last year. However, the tough experiences made me stronger, provided me confidence, and brought me many precious friends! I hope our blog could encourage you, prospective or current international student, to challenge your new life in Minnesota!

Now I enjoy my life here. You will see that...
In front of Metro Dome!!.JPG
This is in front of the Metro Dome in which Minnesota Vikings has football games!

Let me introduce some activities I participate in other than study.
1. Volunteer
I established an volunteer group named Rainbow Letters. The purpose is to bridge UofM and a hospital in Japan.
2. Research
I participate in a research about cultural adjustment. A professor has tried to find clues for being successful as an international student in the U.S for future international students. He has tracked some Japanese students who study at various universities in the U.S., and I'm one them!
3. Personal Life
I love lots things especially music, food (and beer as well), and my friends! One of the things on my "to do lists (U.S. version)" is to perform as a DJ at a night club in Twin Cities like I used to do in Tokyo!

I'm very excited to share my experiences and useful resources at this wonderful university!
Check our blog regularly and leave comments :]

Have a good day... everyday!

Kyoko :D

Hi Kyoko! This is Xi. I am a new PhD student for the coming spring semester majored in HRD in WHRE program. I am from China. Since I saw that your major is also HRD, I wanna ask, do you know any PhD students from our program? Because I really wanna talk to the current students about registering courses or else besides my advisor. If you know any people, especially Chinese students, could you please offer me their email address, if possible? I really appreciate!
Thanks again! Have a great day!

Wow! This post really opened my eyes. It would've been great if the edge hadn't have gone off the screen. I think it was the picture at the top. Happy holidays!

excellent idea on through this Topic, I am ok agree with you, thank you very much for these ideas,I want a better success

For the prime instant I visited a situation, I admired

Thank you for the great feedback! So pleasure!

>Xi, Sorry we couldn't connect a particular person. But hope you're doing well here. Stay warm!!

Amazing, me and my brother were just talking about this the other day. I will show him your site when he comes home from school.

My husband and i felt quite thankful that Chris could finish off his inquiry through the precious recommendations he received through your blog. It is now and again perplexing just to be releasing steps which usually men and women might have been selling. And now we acknowledge we have the website owner to appreciate for that. The most important explanations you made, the simple site navigation, the friendships you can help instill - it's got most fabulous, and it is helping our son and the family imagine that that article is awesome, and that is tremendously fundamental. Many thanks for the whole lot!

You gave tremendous positive points there. I did a search on the topic and found most peoples will agree with your blog.

If you're still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then you'll know which is right for you.

老婆,就是那个为了省钱帮你买一份中意的礼物,却宣称自己是在节食的“傻瓜女人”。-
老婆,就是那个为了爱你,而放弃整片森林,一心想陪在你身边和你慢慢变老的“庸俗女人”。-
老婆,就是那个不许你看别的女人、提别的女人、赞美别的女人的“小气女人”。-
老婆,就是那个保存着你发给她的每一条甜蜜信息,时常翻来看着乐的“花痴女人”。-
老婆,就是那个总是嚷嚷着要宰你一顿,请她吃饭时,却说自己不饿的“可爱女人”。-
老婆,就是那个你说想买一双板鞋,跑遍全世界去找,结果却告诉你是偶尔看到就买回来的“虚伪女人”。-
老婆,就是那个你不在她身边,她无比想念,天天对着手机望眼欲穿的“可怜女人”。-
老婆,就是那个在你打游戏,睡觉的时候,打电话发短信来说“我想你了”的“可恨女人”。-
老婆,就是那个只要有你的支持,就敢奋勇向前毫无畏惧的“白痴女人”。-
老婆,就是那个看到别人的脏衣服都觉恶心,却将你穿一星期未换黑不见底的臭袜子洗得雪白而毫无怨言的“笨蛋女人”。-
老婆,就是那个一听见别人说你不好,就据理力争誓死捍卫的“泼辣女人”-
老婆,就是那个很坚强,很有自尊心,但在你面前却任性赖皮的“小女人”。-
男人,记住:老婆,就是那个只允许你吃她亏的女人。-
老婆,就是那个让你有了她而不再会想其他女人的女人。-
老婆,就是那个让一向吝啬的你,舍得在她身上花钱而竟然不心痛的女人。-
老婆,就是那个让你甘愿放弃睡懒觉,而起床为她做早餐的女人。-
老婆,就是那个让从前心高气傲大男子主义的你,变成会迁就、体谅的男人的女人。-
老婆,就是那个让你觉得洗碗洗衣服也很有男子气概的女人。-
老婆,就是那个让你懂得责任,只要她幸福,再辛苦也变得值得的女人。-
老婆,就是那个让你每个空余时间都希望有她陪伴,哪怕只是不说话的女人。-
老婆,就是那个让你因为她感冒而担心,看到她多吃一碗饭而开心的女人。-
老婆,就是那个让你愿意撑起一把伞,去挡住她头上乌云的女人。

原标题:乒球亚锦赛许昕擒韩国猛将 混双两组合进四强

北京时间7月4日晚,2013年亚洲乒乓球锦标赛在韩国釜山进行,国乒当天保持100%胜率,男单许昕4-1力挫东道主韩国猛将李尚洙,而混双国乒两对组合闫安/朱雨玲、樊振东/陈梦入围四强。

男单方面,头号种子、总决赛冠军许昕首轮轮空,次轮遭遇韩国的李尚洙,许昕通过前三板和身高臂长的优势,11-8、11-6、11-5先赢三局,韩国选手11-5顽强追回一局,第五局许昕重新控制局面11-5拿下,从而4-1淘汰对手。二号种子世界杯冠军马龙更为强势,他以4-0(11-4、11-5、11-8、11-2)横扫乌兹别克斯坦的肯杰夫。团体赛输球的小将闫安与中国香港的黄镇廷过招,闫安慢热9-11先输一局,此后重整旗鼓11-5、11-6、11-9、13-11连赢四局,从而4-1逆转对手。小将樊振东4-0(11-8、11-8、11-8、11-6)淘汰了一名泰国选手,而周雨苦战七局4-3(6-11、11-9、7-11、11-3、11-9、0-11、11-8)击败了一名韩国选手。

女单方面,头号种子、奥运亚军丁宁与哈萨克斯坦的加茨交手,丁宁直落四局轻取对手,四局比分是11-2、11-3、11-2、11-3。郭跃(博客)4-0(11-5、11-3、11-2、11-4)淘汰了马来西亚的陈慧萍。朱雨玲4-0(11-9、11-6、11-9、11-3)轻取马来西亚的黄淑琴。刘诗雯4-0完胜印度的帕特卡,四局比分是11-5、11-9、11-3、11-4、陈梦与日本的松泽茉里奈交手,最终4-1(11-9、9-11、11-9、11-6、11-8)拿下。

男双方面,马龙/许昕以3-0(11-9、11-3、11-9)轻取印度的戈什/德塞,周雨/闫安以11-6、11-5、11-7直落三局战胜中华台北的叶致纬/杨恒韦。

混双方面,闫安/朱雨玲在慢热先丢一局逆境下爆发,以3-1(8-11、11-4、11-4、11-3)淘汰新加坡的高宁/于梦雨,顺利晋级四强,半决赛对阵韩国的李尚洙/朴英淑。樊振东/陈梦以3-0(11-8、11-6、11-9)战胜泰国的查塔特/科姆翁,半决赛与日本的丹羽孝希/平野早矢香过招。

声明:凡注明为其他媒体来源的信息,均为转载自其他媒体,转载并不代表本网赞同其观点,也不代表本网对其真实性负责。您若对该稿件内容有任何疑问或质疑,请即与东方网联系,本网将迅速给您回应并做处理。 电话:

www.sunforfun26.us