Greetings, future Minnesotans ;)

Salam everyone! ("salam" means "peace" in Arabic. It's a shorter form of saying "assalamo alykum," which is an Arabic spoken greeting, often translated as "Peace be upon you".) My name is Sara and I'm a Fulbright graduate student from Bahrain (a tiny island, the size of the city of Minneapolis, located on the east of Saudi Arabia). This is how my country looks like on a map:

bahrain-map.jpg

I am half Filipina/Spanish also; my mother is Filipina/Spanish. Actually, my father is half Saudi as well. So, I think it would be safe to say that I come from a very diverse and colorful background :)

Well, I started my Masters in Public Policy program last spring, so this semester (Fall '10) is technically my second semester as a graduate student at the Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota; however, I moved to Minneapolis last fall. I spent the first semester taking pre-requisite courses in preparation for my official admission to the Humphrey Institute, after receiving a Fulbright Scholarship. (By the way: the Fulbright Scholarship is a program funded by the U.S. Department of State awarded to both American and international students to pursue their graduate degrees and enhance mutual cultural understanding.) I'm very interested in development issues with regards to young women, specifically from an international perspective, and that's what I'm aiming to concentrate on in my studies and research.

Aside from school, I would say traveling, making new friends, trying out different cuisines and learning new languages are a few of my most favorite hobbies. I'm also involved in several after school activities. I'm the Vice President for Diversity Outreach for the Humphrey Students of Color Association (HSOCA), and I'm a member of this year's Culture at the Core leaders. Additionally, my advisor and I just initiated an informal group called the Middle East Interest Group (MEIG) to bring together Middle Eastern students and others interested in the region to discuss current affairs. So, as you can imagine, I tend to be quite busy during the school year :)

Anyhow, as a member of the international student ambassadors team, I'll be writing blogs every other Friday about my experiences as an international student living and studying in the Twin Cities. Please feel free to leave comments, questions or ideas on interesting/fun topics you'd like me to address.

Talk to you guys later and have a great weekend!

Hugs, Sara

How are you out there? Because you are enthusiastic about classics, I would really like to share with you the fact that scientists discovered that every human being gets a program at birth. All these programs are documented within Classic of Mountains and Seas or Shan Hai Jing. Basically, all info is recorded by the use of images. It lists and describes them. Additionally, they discovered that I Ching (Classic of Changes) and Chinese classic text Tao De Ching (by Lao zi) are commentaries to Shan Hai Jing.

Die Creme de lá Creme der House-Musik sind hier vertreten . Genannt sind Dennis Ferrer sind mit vielen anderen vereint.

Hi Sara,

I have a question. You mentioned that the Fulbright scholarship is offered to both Americans and International students but I was checking the website and it says that to be eligible one needs to be a citizen; not even permanent residents are eligible. Please can you clarify that to me. Thank you

You really make it seem so easy together with your presentation but I find this topic to become actually something which I believe I'd never understand.

Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass' favor.

I've no clue why I got here here! nevertheless it really is visually fantastic

You really make it seem very easy together with your presentation but I find this topic to become actually a thing that I think I'd never understand.

You actually allow it to be seem very easy together with your presentation but I've found this topic to become actually something which I believe I would never understand.

You actually make it seem very easy with your presentation but I find this topic to become actually something which I believe I'd never understand.

You really make it seem very easy together with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually a thing that I believe I would never understand.

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I think I'd never understand.

You actually allow it to be seem very easy together with your presentation but I've found this topic to become actually a thing that I think I'd never understand.

You actually make it seem very easy with your presentation but I've found this topic to become actually a thing that I think I would never understand.

106 条 build you a master of

successful communication on the road, a network of more important than knowledge. Development of interpersonal relationships should be your highest priority task. The book includes many practical tips to keep you through the relationships and prosperity.

keep the essence of the following is a summary from the book of 106 tips. Practice these skills in practice, turned into a successful and fulfilling life, master of communication.

1, to help others succeed

social nature is to continually help other people with various forms of success. Sharing out your knowledge and resources, time and energy, friends and relationships, compassion and love, which continued to provide value for others, while increasing their value.

2, to make their pay more than the return

because you will provide value for others, others will contact you. So much to consider others and not themselves.

3, do not keep

do not think friendship is limited. This investment will be more roll and more.

4, the key to success is the generosity

in common than just for the sake of social convenience, but generous.

5, a clear goal of your life you can and want

the intersection is your inner passion. What is your most exciting thing? What you do when you feel the time off fast?

6, clearly know what they want

more clearly what you want, you can find methods to achieve more.

7, used to set goals for themselves

make you different is the easiest way to set goals. The dream into a goal in life, and then broken down into smaller goals.

8, set the plan for the development of interpersonal skills to build communication networks

is a process, your plan should include the following third:

1. your 3-year objectives, and progress every three months.

2. lists can help you achieve the goals of each person.

3. how to point 2 listed contact person.

Once you set up a goal, you often see attached to the place.

9, to create your personal They are your is to these people as friends rather than potential customers.

11, and you know to maintain good contact

beginning to focus on your current social network of people .

12, bold

courage is amazing. similar to the development of two different thickness may be different simply because the nerve.

13, willing to turn to someone else
willing to create opportunities can be obtained and you should be as willing to help others, as willing to solicit and remember to make people say Taking into account before harvest

cheek and do not know who to speak, you will naturally be afraid of failure dilemma. This is a risky thing, there must be harvested, there are achievements we must take risks, while nothing do only mediocrity.

15, respect for others

respect everyone, regardless of high and low.

16, transparent

open heart is a kinds of useful and popular attitudes.

17, make friends

good at social person, not in the results, rather than well-designed target

18, ready to work

you want to see who? how see? see you after what he views to you? these can not be ignored.

19, understanding and exchanges between people

you how you know enough about your contacts who can further his field, a professional dialogue with them you can easily appreciated. a rich and deep to find common ground, then you can contact and can easily impressed.

20, to understand other people's interest

Aiwujiwu, you are soon will become part of their life.

21, never a person to eat a meal

very easy to easy communication. and eat with the others, is an effective method of communication.

22, manage your information

effective information management is very important if you are organized, focused, insisted that no one will leave your communication network.

23,

listed according to their own list of target classification (such as potential customers, potential employers, etc.) put together their own list, not only to list the relevant units, but also lists the unit where the person has the right to speak
24, recognize the authority of your field of expertise

order to achieve goals, you know you are engaged in the field, who is the best. lists the current areas of authority.

25, lists the people you already know you already know

list of people: relatives, college students, past students, teachers before, before my colleagues ... ....

26, flexible organization of information

the way you manage the list to be flexible. by location, by industry, close of ... ...

27, using someone else's contact list, add your own
list of others is your resource.

28, to establish a people, you may want to know them in the future.

29, contact complete strangers (Cold Call)

to strangers when you need to call, how much you will be some fear. just bite the bullet. just want to own will be successful. get to know new people is a challenge and an opportunity

30, insisted

If you connect with others, others no response you should continue with contact them you should take the initiative. or even aggressive.

31, contact person associated with indirect (Warm Call)

with the following four rules to

1 to express reliability: the reference to the relevant person or entity.

2, made valuable: you can do for them?

3, this urgency and convenience: In most cases the next, suddenly called the sole purpose of an appointment.

4, ready for a compromise solution: the start of positioning higher, leaving room for discussion.

32, the guard watching as allies rather than enemies

guard should also be respected. not to annoy them.

33, never lost

build social networks in mind: First, always Do not go away. disappear worse than failure.

34, to remain visible and active

booked your social, meeting and events calendar and you have to start a network of friends and relations remain visible and active.

35, many things will be grouped together

you contact others in order to succeed you have to work, but that does not mean you have to spend a lot of time can be arranged the same event to save time, such as inviting all to meet with people who want to see.

36, find fun

communication is interesting, is not a waste of time..

37, share your passion

share your interests is the foundation of any relationship when you really interested in something when it is very contagious..

38, emphasis time to build quality friendships

spend time in both the quantity rather than quality.

39, follow-up or failure to interact with

After a meeting, let people remember you. follow-up is the key.

40, immediately follow up

after you meet with them within 12-24 hours should continue to follow up. E-mail is the quickest way.

41, do not forget to follow up

again a month later, to give others a message. keep in touch.

42, spent time meeting with people
total meeting be misconstrued as a place to find ideas. wrong! meeting is only one advantage: it is to provide a place to make like-minded people.

43, the conference organizers do
not only do the participants; do organizer. preparations well in advance of information: who intend to see, how to see, where see.

44, public statements speak for others

Remember that your one of the most simple and effective way..

45, as many follow-up meeting

not the inseparable best friends with as many as possible of the others to follow .

46, maintain contact and communication expert

some people much more than we know who these people are the core of each network you friends with these people if you and thousands of links, they are only by the individual.

47, as much as possible with acquaintances

(acquaintance = knowledge, but who are not particularly close)

usually the most important network of people who are those acquaintances. Why? because of our closest friends and we know almost everything, so more people met, the more powerful you

48, to get to know people in various fields

we not only know the thousands of people, and know thousands of people in different fields.

49, exchange contacts with others

expand your circle of friends is the most effective way to put your circle and the circle of people connected.

50, to build your organization committee

politicians' organization Commission increase your the ability for personal advancement, more important than anything else.

52, true to yourself

be impressive, distinctive is the key. to guarantee different , to do the real you. do what you have charm you unique is your strength.

53, others in the chat when a huge role.

54, speak the truth

When you understand that the best way to break the silence after the truth, think about initiating conversations are not so terrible.

55, learn to use non-verbal communication

others see you, as long as 10 seconds to subconsciously decide whether you would like, so that judgments are based on the language communication.

56, ready to talk about the material

ready to talk about things. attention to current events, develop some hobbies.

57, learn to listen
first to understand others, can be understood.

58, to remember people's names

nothing more than his name sounds more comfortable in the.
59, in good faith

no doubt, to be someone else as a special person, you have to let people think he is very special in your eyes.

60, try to find the power of others

when you first communicate with others, you can find each other's power and their power in general is based on three: to make money, find love, to change the world.

61, to help others achieve their soul's desire

initiative to help others solve their critical issues, allowing them to be very close relationship.

62, others allow themselves to be indispensable to people
integral is very important in order to essential, you need to keep your own information, social relations, goodwill message to the people as much as possible..

63, to think about you How can I make everyone around them to succeed

when someone tells you he met point problem, you have to think about what way. The solution comes from your experience, your knowledge, and your friends, your help

64, the initiative to provide such help

not made it to help others, to take the initiative.

65, dissemination of knowledge

financial and personal connections when you are not a long time, in order to profit through social networking is feasible, which is is to pass the knowledge you can easily learn your personal network in the dissemination of knowledge.

66 , the success of others interested in the success of others

interested, you can change within 2 months of the more successful you can spend two years, so that others interested in your success . (Dale Carnegie)

67, from time to time a small contact

80% of the relationship is only maintained by a small link to you to keep contact, contact, contact ... ... Never stop. you have to keep one for your network feeding system to ensure it does not wither.

68, repeat, repeat

remember to get someone good in your mind , there is a very critical way: Repeat..

69, to establish the scoring system

scoring system allows you to establish the relationship easier to maintain, such as:

1. To contact the last time.

70, the small link into your schedule

you need to link into your little one of the areas.

71, in a personal

name if possible try to make all information to your own name.

72, do not forget the birthday birthday

contact should be your best chance.

73, and the They eat together, and point electric charge.

74, to be interesting people

fact, everyone you meet will ask themselves the question like this: hours of time and have lunch with this person? insights.

76, without reservation continuous learning and sharing your content

different with others, you have to mercilessly learn, share, sell your content.

77, get someone else's content

Sometimes you can get easily to other people's ideas into their own content and then the leading share, the application of these ideas.

78 provide your own content

other times, you have to take brains to provide their own content and you need to know all kinds of information,Beats by dre, and unique string them together.

79, attention

one but with the resonance, it will attract attention and you have to offer is simple: the dramatic story.

80, to become an expert

who create content The most common way is to do an expert. do experts do: Put your expertise to teach others, addressed to someone else, say others.

81, to teach the things you want to learn
to teach others, this is you learn and understand the best way.

82, with the story content

express your content with the story of a strong form of expression, can help to achieve targets In your story, use your feelings to let those skeptics believe

83, build a personal brand

strong brand is very competitive, but it is always to provide products based on value rather than the manner described. good personal brand can do three things: make people feel authentic, unique, can be trusted.

84, so that their unique

your expression of your brand can provide something to express why you are special, to tell others why they keep in touch with you.

85, increasing the value of

in a brand, You need to focus and you have done and continue to increase in value, which means you need to constantly go beyond.

86, build a personal brand logo

When people hear you read name, you want people to think? your logo should include the people that you will use all the words.

87, packing your brand to look

valuable, you have to look professional but light, so why not build a personal website?

88, promote your brand

If you do not promote themselves, not others will you success depends on how other people recognize your work, it also depends the quality of your work

89, and the media to keep in touch

you would from now on and the media contact, rather than waiting for the story you really want to tell them to look for them when you.

90, so hard to promote the information content, rather than the author

you should promote to everyone in your heart sense of mission, not your pride.

91, co-writing

If your writing skills are poor, you can write with the others by such co-writing, you had little contact person, can make your personal network drive exponential growth.

92,

write articles writing articles can greatly facilitate your career development. you in a short time to become the person concerned.

93, insist on writing to become good writers become good writers to

: When you are finished, continue writing the lives of friends around a big difference.

95,

trust build trust with those close to the authority of the key so that other people trust you to contact them without any ulterior motivation. let others put their trust in you and not as an ordinary star

96, participate in the Association

There are various associations. If you want face to face with those influential people, you must first become a participant.

97, set up your own club

sometimes you have to participate in some valuable club, do not participate for various reasons, why do not they do clubs do? develop their own outreach program to establish a new organization to invite those you want to see people to join your organization.

98, modest

arrogance is a disease, it will make you forget true friend, forget the important friends in your progress, stay humble. progress with you to help other people, even more than you.

99, review your frequent review of the past

your past, and those from an early age is important for you to maintain contact

100, find a few mentors

find material, experienced, and willing to invest time to help you progress mentor, rather than based solely on salary and prestige to determine their own career development.

101, take the house long

three from everyone, there are many around you can learn people.

102, to establish a good mentoring relationship

need to effect a successful mentoring relationship and passion. effect means that you can let the teacher can see his impact on you. Passion means that your instructors will progress to your investment.

103, find a few disciples

when you constantly strive to move upwards, we must help other people come back to you from your students who learn a lot

104, adhering to principles

communication should be forward, not backward compromise with people must not go against their own values.
105, do not try to balance your professional and private life

you should shut the occasion for different people to provide the same value instead of working life is divided into two parts of life.
106, create a close friendship

how many people can enter your home, they open the refrigerator looking for food? have close friends, will make you happy.

这个夏天,中国足球很邪门。自国足1比5输给队之后,开始处处不对劲儿。这不,这边中国足协还忙着和乔谈分手费,那边恒大已经和巴里奥斯在国际足联打起了官司。而昨天,申花方面又宣布,他们的主帅,曾经担任过国奥队主帅的下课。解约、毁约、分手,中国足球这是怎么了?

解约

巴蒂斯塔扛不住了

巴蒂斯塔终于走了,这还真不让人意外。

赛季前,将沈祥福请到申花做中方教练,当时朱老板的小九九就已尽人皆知。只是,巴蒂斯塔还很敬业,在赛季开始前,赶回了上海,然后认真地带着球队打了半程中超。

“巴蒂斯塔离任是意料之中的事情,在我们看来,他带队没有任何问题,无论是训练,还是比赛中对球队战术打法的构建,都没有任何问题。”申花球员这样说,“其实我们一直觉得巴蒂斯塔挺不容易的,在屡屡遭受欠薪的情况下,还能对球队尽职尽责,但作为球员,我们没有任何办法,只能希望巴蒂斯塔今后能够更好,对他只能是祝福。”

是的,在走之前,申花已经欠了巴蒂斯塔4个月的薪水了。早在几个月前,申花队内就曝出了欠薪传闻,而在此后,申花宣称已经把薪水补发到球员账户,而补发的对象并不包括巴蒂斯塔。

俱乐部这么做,巴蒂斯塔当然明白了老板的潜台词,所以在得知俱乐部准备将队中大将莫雷诺转让之后,阿根廷人向申花高层摊了牌,正式宣布辞职。不过,目前双方的违约金还没有谈拢。

据悉,沈祥福将出任上海申花队主教练。对于沈祥福来说,执教上海队,是个挑战。此前,他已经执教过京、粤两地球队,如果再执教申花队,那么就完成了京粤沪三地的执教。

毁约

巴里奥斯撕破脸了

6月9日,恒大再次集中,巴里奥斯不知所终。其后陆续传出十余家国外俱乐部有意收购巴里奥斯,并有国际知名体育媒体声称巴里奥斯已经恢复自由身;6月28日,恒大俱乐部在遵循“三周容忍期”的国际惯例后,将擅自缺训、缺赛的巴里奥斯告上了国际足联,并递交长达百余页的申诉书;7月2日,国际足联确认收到申诉并展开调查。事情到了这一步,按照正常的节奏,就应该是双方耐心等待国际足联最终的裁决,然后该干什么干什么去了。但是,偏偏有人撕破了脸。

7月3日,巴里奥斯在个人官网上指责恒大涉嫌逃税,令球员个人收入受到损失:“恒大俱乐部在缴税方面的明显漏洞甚至违法行为,都对我作为一个球员的利益产生了侵害。在我提出终止合同时,已经明确指出有境外第三方公司介入了我的所得税事务,这显然与恒大俱乐部有关联。这样的行为不仅仅对我的收入总额造成损失,同时,也会让人形成我有蓄意逃税动机的印象。”

巴里奥斯同时透露,除了恒大俱乐部和一家名为麒麟的足球经纪公司外,还有另外一家来自避税天堂的离岸公司“西部山区投资有限公司”介入到了事务中。巴里奥斯在信中称,这家公司显然是跟俱乐部有关系,并据此推断甚至整个恒大集团都逃脱不了干系。

“这不只是撕破脸,应该是泼硫酸了吧。”恒大俱乐部在得知巴里奥斯在个人官网“信口雌黄”后,表示极为愤怒。“俱乐部一贯尊重国际足联规则,并严格遵守球员合同,从不拖欠任何中外球员任何一分应得的报酬。特别在薪酬支付方面一向公正、合法、透明。我们已经把巴里奥斯的所有工资支付证明作为证据提交国际足联。”恒大俱乐部的官员这样说。而恒大所委托的一家欧洲著名律师行也就此事发表声明称:“巴里奥斯的声明严重失实,且与其球员合同无任何关联,无论如何都不足以构成其擅自解约的合法理由。”

分手

卡马乔的礼物不咋地

卡马乔的律师还在和中国足协为了分手费的事情你来我往,而中国男足的排名则继续下滑着。昨天,国际足联公布了最新一期的排名。连输三场热身赛的中国男足当然拿不出什么漂亮的排名,卡马乔送给中国足球的分手礼物实在不咋地。

根据国际足联的最新排名,中国男足现在的排名是世界第100位,下跌5位。亚洲范围内,国足排名第9位,刚刚在友谊赛中5比1击败中国队的泰国男足位列亚洲第20位,世界范围内列第138位。

当然,这个糟糕的排名可能还只是又一轮低潮的开始。毕竟接下来,中国男足即将参加东亚四强赛,而三个对手分别是排在亚洲前三的、和。

不过,这事儿卡马乔就不操心了。那时,他肯定已经拿到了中国足协支付的天价违约金,然后将中国足球的事情一股脑地抛到脑后去了。本报记者 李立 J148

www.sunforfun26.us

三亚旅游地产郑州推介

6日上午,“清凉一夏·三亚度假”夏日特惠旅游产品及旅游地产推广季活动现场的房地产展馆挤满了人。作为本次推广活动的重头戏之一,三亚旅游房产推介会吸引了众多郑州市民的目光。参观者表示,三亚拥有得天独厚的热带滨海旅游资源,是一个冬季温暖,夏季清爽的宜居城市。

在三亚市住建局的牵头下,三亚此次赴郑州推介的旅游房产项目,主要集中在三亚沿海一带,集阳光、海水、沙滩、椰风、森林、蓝天等于一体,全部由万科、三亚湾新城、中铁置业、鸿洲置业等18家大企业投资,其中不乏万科森林度假公园、万科湖畔度假公园、三亚新城、中铁·子悦薹、石溪墅等旅游地产项目。房屋类型有公寓、洋房、别墅等,一居、两居,海景公寓,湖洋房、花园洋房,独栋别墅、联排别墅等,选择多样,价格从1万元/平方米到11万元/平方米不等。

记者在活动现场看到,尽管当天郑州天气炎热,但到房地产展馆看房选房的市民却络绎不绝,被来自三亚的“清凉”所吸引。带朋友过来看房的郑州市民张先生告诉记者,他之前就已经在三亚买房子了,空气质量和优美的环境正是三亚吸引他的地方,“朋友有在三亚买房的想法,所以带他过来看看。”

刘女士则表示,已经选定了几个购房目标,打算专程去三亚看房。据了解,活动期间,参展企业推出较多优惠政策,一次性买房付款享受折扣优惠,往返机票钱也可以报销,并推出“免费看房+旅游”等体验活动。万科集团推出的缴纳5000元诚意金即可享受团购优惠的政策,最低可享受73折优惠,并享受一站式服务,机票、住宿、接送机全部免费。

据了解,独特的气候资源和良好的生态环境让三亚赢得了人们的青睐,许多国内外人士在前来旅游的同时,也纷纷选择在三亚购房置业。目前,三亚80%以上的购房者来自海南岛外,多以休闲度假、养老居住、健康疗养等为主要目的。而在房地产业的发展过程中,三亚也积极优化产品结构,以产权式酒店、酒店式公寓等为代表的旅游房地产快速发展,购房者的选择更加丰富;另外,更加注重对开发商的选择,房地产开发整体水平得到了更好的保障。与此同时,三亚还进一步加快了城市基础设施和房地产配套设施建设,着力优化城市环境,使城市生活变得更加方便、舒适。

郑州市旅游局副局长何宏波称,随着经济的发展,海南三亚对于河南人来说不仅是观光旅游的胜地,也是购房的首选地。

(吴英模)

?

www.sunforfun26.us

早安,新华体育的粉丝们,新的一周又开始了,北京却是个阴雨天。昨夜中国大运男足在喀山世界大学生运动会男足9-12名排位赛中,在两球领先的大好形势下遭遇黑色3分钟,被乌拉圭在最后时刻连入两球拖入点球大战最终惜败。独中两元的功臣胡明却在点球大战将球射飞,有些“悲剧英雄”的色彩。

www.sunforfun26.us

IBM第二财季度净利润32亿美元 同比下滑17%(TechWeb配图)

【TechWeb报道】7月18日消息,据国外媒体报道,IBM发布截至6月30日的2013年第二季度财报显示,该公司第二季度净利润为32亿美元,同比下滑17%;总营收为249亿美元,同比下滑3%:每股摊薄收益2.91美元,同比下滑13%,去年每股摊薄收益3.34美元。

如果不按照美国通用会计准则,IBM第二季度净利润为36亿美元,不及上年同期的41亿美元;每股摊薄收益为3.91美元,较上年同期增长8%。这超过此前市场预期,分析师此前预计,不按照美国通用会计准则,IBM第二季度营收为253.7亿美元,每股收益3.77美元。

按照地域划分,IBM第二季度来自美洲地区的营收为107亿美元,比上年同期下滑3(计入汇率变动的影响为同比下滑3%);来自欧洲、中东和非洲地区的营收为78亿美元,与上年同期持平(计入汇率变动的影响为同比下滑1%);来自亚太地区的营收为58亿美元,与去年同期下滑8%(计入汇率变动的影响与上年同期持平)。IBM第二季度的OEM营收为5.38亿美元,同比增长5%(计入汇率变化的影响为同比增长6%)。

按照部门业务划分,IBM全球科技服务部门营收为95亿美元,同比下滑5%(计入汇率变动影响比上年同期下滑2%);软件部门营收为64亿美元,同比增长4%(计入汇率变动影响为同比增长5%);硬件部门营收为38亿美元,同比下滑12%(计入汇率变动影响比上年同期下滑11%);金融部门营收为4.87亿美元,同比下滑6%(计入汇率变动影响为同比下滑4%)。

在2013年上半财年中,IBM上半财年净利润为63亿美元,较上年同期的69亿美元下滑10%;每股摊薄收益为5.60美元,较上年同期的5.95美元下滑6%。IBM总营收为483亿美元,较上年同期的505亿美元下滑4%。

截至2013年6月30日,IBM持有的现金总额为104亿美元;自有现金流为27亿美元,与上年同期相比,下滑10亿美元。通过派息10亿美元,及股票回购36亿美元,IBM向股东返还了46亿美元现金。

( 责任编辑: 麻晓超 )

www.sunforfun26.us

节目截图

腾讯娱乐讯 据台湾媒体报道,娱乐爱请名嘴上节目谈八卦,这回却惹怒邱泽经纪公司。原来前天名嘴杨皓如、许圣梅、吕文婉等人上节目谈论邱泽、李毓芬绯闻,邱泽经纪公司不满内容夸大,讲的就像是身历其境,认为对邱造成伤害,已搜证准备提告。

“李毓芬就坐到了正驾驶座准备开车,这个男生上了副驾驶,他们两个上了车後就卸下心防,口罩拿下来,一拿下来不得了,不得了,那一个男的是谁?阿泽啊!小邱邱,就是小邱邱了。”《TVBS哈》邀名嘴上节目聊八卦,大爆邱泽、李毓芬暗夜传情,讲的有如身历其境。“眼看着这一辆车子,李毓芬和邱泽就要开进邱泽家,于是就下车挡了……啪啪啪,李毓芬一看到有镜头来拍了……啪啪啪,马上躲到方向盘下方,邱泽望着窗外,无语问苍天。”杨皓如边说边摆姿势,演出两人被偷拍过程,其他来宾包括吕文婉、许圣梅也加入讨论。“开始不承认,结束更不承认,(好模糊喔),你看到深圳探班,邱泽说什么?探班是真,其他都是假。”这段节目却惹怒邱泽经纪公司,认为主持人和来宾三人成虎,言论夸张,根本就像说书人,已经搜证请律师提告。

被点名的杨皓如手机关机,许圣梅不回应,吕文婉则说没针对邱泽。

www.sunforfun26.us