Welcome!

Ciao! (The Italian translation for "Hi!")

My name is Guido, and I am from Italy. I am a graduate student in Electrical Engineering, and this is my second year at the University of Minnesota. Studying and working hard at school are my priorities, however I like to have fun and going out when I have time.

I love playing soccer and for this I joined an intramural team at the gym, the CAMINANTES (which literally means "Walkers")! In the picture below you can see me with the green jersey (the official color of caminantes) running toward the ball, during a game.

P1010083.JPG

I remember that at the end of that tournament we got second! It was soo fun!!

I also love eating and visiting museums, thus I suggest to: try Punch Pizza (Awesome Italian Pizza!), visit the Big Cherry Spoon at the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, and join an intramural team at the gym, of course!!

I just couldn’t go away your website before suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the standard information an individual provide on your visitors? Is going to be back steadily to check up on new posts

last of all an comprehensible tutorial another code samples would be amazing though.

Between me and my husband we've owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I've settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

You really make it seem so easy together with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually a thing that I believe I would never understand.

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I think I would never understand.

yesterday afternoon, the young man told reporters , splendidly not yet fully agreed to marry him right away , he intends to officially marry him again a few days .

However, the young man in any case not contact splendidly , he was anxious to find ways to four . Think again , young man decided to pick a weekend , while the propaganda at home to marry him splendidly . Half an hour later, the girl finally went downstairs , went up before the young man step to take to the nines in front . Ultimately, the splendidly received flowers, and the young man said to go upstairs to talk .

. District residents to onlookers , but also help propaganda , but also knock on the door upstairs . This is the last 10:30 , Nanjing Longjiang Community Park North Long staged a vigorous courtship scenes.

Tian-Miao Wu Chun

nifty 24-year- old, would like to get married as soon as possible ,Moncler Vest Men, young man to be the cause ,Boheme Pencils, but want to wait for two years. They discussed this several times, disagreements broke up . Also 10 days ago , both of them as a matter of time married to a fight , determined to break off splendidly . After breaking up trouble , splendidly phone not connected,Meisterstuck Ballpoint Pen, SMS does not return at night to chat also pay any attention to boys .

The 25-year -old boy , is Taizhou who worked hard for several years in Nanjing , the Yangtze River, Nanjing has a house . Network called his girlfriend splendidly , Yangzhou people. Two people have been feeling very well , the time has come to talk of marriage , but marriage there is a disagreement on the issue .