Find your VISA

After you have made the best decision of your life "enrolling at the University of Minnesota", the first thing you have to start thinking about is your VISA. In fact, United State is pretty strictly regarding alien's status. However, do not worry it is nothing too complicated!

Usually, students who enroll in a United States University have an F-1 or J-1 student visa.
f1_visa_500x354.jpg
Which one is more suited for you depend from the reason you are coming to the university. You can find many other cases looking directly at our International Student & Scholar Service website.

At the ISSS office there are many super nice and extra good experts of students visa who are waiting to help you!

I can confirm that the United States are very strict regarding alien's status. Its already too much. I think the visa restrictions regarding students are harmful to the US universities.

Glorious Website! I wanted to ask if I might be capable to web site some of your web web page and use a few points for a time period paper. Please drop me an electronic mail if its ok or not. Thanks

Wenn ich aus Russland und ich möchte eine Working Holiday Visum, ist es unerlässlich, eine Versicherung haben? Vielen Dank für diesen informativen Artikel.
Russland Visum

You actually make it seem so easy together with your presentation but I've found this topic to become actually something which I think I'd never understand.

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I've found this topic to become actually something which I think I'd never understand.

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I've found this topic to be actually a thing that I believe I'd never understand.

You really allow it to be seem very easy with your presentation but I've found this topic to be actually a thing that I think I would never understand.

You actually allow it to be seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to become actually something which I think I'd never understand.

You actually make it seem very easy together with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I believe I would never understand.

mine is an india travelpassport..I checked the passport everything seems okay as per the above details.

mine is an indian passport..I checked the passport everything seems okay as per the above details.