Minnesota =/= USA

(on the phone)

Mom: Oh my god, sweetie! Are you Okay?? I heard that there was a campus shooting in the United States!

Daughter: ......Yes, Mom, I'm fine. It was NOT in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Mom: Oh my god, sweetie! Are you still doing Okay?? I saw it on TV that there was an earthquake happened in the United States!

Daughter: ......Yes, Mom. You are right! But I'm still good, because that was NOT in Minneapolis, Minnesota, either.

Mom: Oh my goodness, sweetie! Are you still alive???! There was a tornado happened in the United States!!

Daughter: ......Yes, Mom. Of course, I'm still doing great! Okay, let's say, that was true as well! However, it just not happened here--NOT in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Doesn't that sound crazy? You are right! Those are the conversations I had with my Mom since I came to study at the U of M. I bet for most of the parents, the safety concerns are the ones they will probably put on top if their children are going to study in the United States. However, the state of Minnesota (especially the city of Minneapolis), compared with other states at the US, has a much safer and enjoyable living environment, which is also one of the top reasons why I chose the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities.

Deep in my mind, I just feel like universities in the US on both of the West and East coasts have either higher violent crime rates, or higher natural disasters rates. But the University of Minnesota, relatively speaking, has much less safety issues that ever happened.

Actually, in October, 2009, Forbes magazine had examined 40 metropolitan areas and evaluated them based on four factors: workplace accidents, weather catastrophes, crime rates and traffic accidents.

They used the results to come up their list of America's Safest Cities, and the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area topped the list!!

Thumbnail image for 200px-Lake_Calhoun_MN.jpg

So now you see you are making such a brilliant decision of choosing the U of M--make yourself more focused on academic studies and your parents less worried about your safety! Why not?? : )

Hold it up, superb work! Just the info I had to have.

very interested in your idea on through this poste, I am ok agree with you, thank you for sharing,I wish a good continuation

You really allow it to be seem so easy together with your presentation but I've found this topic to become actually something which I believe I'd never understand.

You really allow it to be seem very easy with your presentation but I've found this topic to become actually something which I think I would never understand.

You really allow it to be seem very easy together with your presentation but I've found this topic to be actually a thing that I think I would never understand.

You really make it seem so easy together with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually a thing that I think I would never understand.

You really make it seem very easy with your presentation but I find this topic to become actually something which I believe I would never understand.

You really allow it to be seem very easy together with your presentation but I've found this topic to become actually something which I believe I'd never understand.

Only the total cost of these four security every single bottle cost 21 yuan, if the appearance of a high degree of imitation from a single batch production cost of 20 million yuan, less than the costs of imitation are looking.

[Description] buy

item.taobao.com / item.htm? id = 9252079161

B Class products: the role of gain

1 wire security printing technology;

1, the printing wire security technology;

Gold partner can enjoy the following promotional packages (Note taobao milk cream shop gold partner does not participate in the following package)

E products: improving the role of

allergic inflammation in the skin but also dared to use!

[Note] In order to effectively stop the anti-counterfeiting counterfeit goods, protection of consumer interests, the product is used in high-cost security measures four are:

Mse drug KU BRIGHTON SKIN RESEARCH CENTRE LIMITED Mse drug is medicines, or medicines containing the ingredients? (Does not contain any pharmaceutical ingredients, not drugs)
Mse drug dependence have it? (No dependencies)
will not damage the skin the more you use, how disabled? (Mse drug never changes the nature of the skin, not damage the skin)
out the skin will be more bad? (Mse is to improve access to care of the skin cell function, function is restored completely disabled)
Brighton Medical Beauty Research Center, Research Group for you eliminating

need to purchase this product, please copy the following URL into your browser

[note] for the effective security products to prevent counterfeiting and protect the interests of consumers, the product is used in high-cost quadruple anti-counterfeiting measures:

Research and results
research and results

grand Recommended: British Mse drug bionic layer isolation BB Cream

A class of products: cleansing effect

Degree CV
resume
1963 graduate who graduated from the University Biology De Bite
1973
1988 was awarded the doctorate in plant genetics studies Irvine School of Medicine, Ph.D.
1994, at the Scripps Research Institute (The Scripps Research Institute) postdoctoral research
1996 to the present, as experts in Brighton third research team member

Research and results research and results

Mostly currently on the market use of plant oils squalane synthesis. The product uses natural squalane, from the world's five / p>

It can be used to form a layer of the skin surface invisible protective film to protect the skin at the same time, also has a perfect matte effect. To block out ultraviolet rays, and UVA, UVB. Waterproof, anti -sweat, breathable, ultra-fine silty, super adhesive, modified color, covered with wrinkles (fine lines, fine lines) skin blemishes, while complementing the skin moisture and nutrients, known as make-up in skin care products.

[use], after using the products used, the amount taken in, and lower parts of the hand fingers to wipe all parts of Aberdeen.

3, Mse drug store will not damage the skin the more you use, how disabled?
Mse drug's mechanism is not complicated, is to improve function, but the effect is very complex process, in short: Mse drug never changes the nature of the skin, it will not hurt the skin. Because this research into Dr. Brighton statecraft, led to many UK research institutions and experts concerned about the large number of confirmation have already published in the British public, there is no doubt: Mse drug store did not have any negative effect new mechanism of skin care products. Cold Well, naturally want to disable the cold medicine, nothing.

1, Mse drug is medicines, or medicines containing the ingredients?
Mse cosmeceutical skin cause of the problem, targeted to improve or therapeutic, but Mse cosmeceutical products in the series, does not contain any pharmaceutical ingredients, from the contents, said, Mse drug not a drug. So you may wonder, is it non-efficacy component can also play a therapeutic role it?
Yes. All skin problems, 60% lack of water, 40% of the body is the lack of Traditional skin care products is water, nutritional supplement, Mse drug store water and nutritional supplements, but also focus on improving body function and nutritional self-sufficiency. So, Mse drug store's
popular argument is that to a hungry fish at the same time, teach him fishing skill.

F products: the role of repair

Wrinkle hormone (lead R & D)
Wrinkle hormone (lead R & D)

4, mainland China SMS security code.

F class product: repair

[shape] stream

2, GBP-level note-paper;

[Description] purchase Skin Research Centre Brighton product is the core technology products, unlike traditional cosmetics, care products, to the FDA at least 28 days in the better (the metabolism of skin cells was 28 days, the difference in time will increase by 10 days or 38 days).

Research and results
research and results

engineer said that the Cream of the market value of the quality of at least 400 yuan

now mostly use vegetable oil Shangwang synthetic angle alkyl. This product uses the natural angle of methane from the world's top five

E class products: Improvement of

4, disabling skin will be more bad?
Mse is to improve access to care of the skin cell function, function is restored completely disabled. In contrast, the traditional skin care products water replenishment, by using a few years later, the body's water situation will get worse, because the water supply function of the skin problems, through exogenous replenishment of consequence, even after five years out Initially most of the water supply functions are shrinking, because the body has become dependent of foreign sources of water. A hungry five-year consecutive to his fish, if not give him the fish, it will be starved to death, because it has a dependency on the formation of the fish.

[Chinese name] live every one three AIDS foundation cream

4, China SMS security code.

Degree CV
degree resume
1972, graduated from the Department of Biology, University of Dayton Nanpu graduated with a bachelor's degree
1988 Irvine School of Medicine study in plant genetic science, Ph.D. 1994, at the Scripps Research Institute (The Scripps Research Institute) postdoctoral research

[Name] Biomimetic layer Mse Drugstore B sunscreen

A product: role

[name] Mse anti-bionic B

3, the fluorescence were signs, labels with paper money and other radiation, visible mark Mse drug and beauty of the formula;

grand recommended brands are the whole of China Import and Export count of all

product can form a shaped surface in the muscle of security film, security muscle with more perfect light effect. To UV and UVA, UVB. Waterproof, sweat-proof, transparent, ultra-pink, ultra-adhesive, repair color cover (, young) skin blemishes, skin filled with water and effective copies, was color in the product.

Dr. Brian

[Features] scientific discovery, squalane (also known as deep-sea shark liver oil) is a rare high chemical stability, excellent use of a sense of animal fats, has a good affinity to the skin, does not cause allergies and stimulate and can accelerate the formulation of other active ingredients penetrate the skin; a spread of, and the pure, colorless, odorless; can inhibit the growth of mold.

[Specification] 30G

organic botanical and nutritional research for over 30 years of history. His main research areas include health, nutrition, food structure learning, the use of vitamins and minerals efficiently and so on. His major works include

reproduced cream a milk price of a discount as long as 90 yuan

Ingredient deionized water, angle of alkyl, amino acids, hyaluronic acid, self-emulsifying Gan esters, lanolin, white powder, ethyl Su, methyl benzene, benzoic acid propyl.

Brighton, England

Degree CV Resume degree in 1958 graduated from the University of Chicago
1964 received his Ph.D. from the University of Montpellier in
1970-1974, at the Salk Institute (The Salk Institute) postdoctoral fellow
1980 to the present, any of the Scripps Research Institute (The Scripps Research Institute) Professor of Biology,
1988 to the present, the third research group of experts appointed head of Brighton

summer came,

allergic skin dared to use!

This product has the following effect 1/2/3/4/6/8/9

- Nobel nominated technology -

Mse full range of products, divided into six functional step on the way:

they are using this in vitro system to explore the evolution of RNA catalytic potential, focusing on those that have catalyzed its own replication of RNA polymerase. Thus found a surprising beauty technology - anti-wrinkle factor. Anti-wrinkle element technology was awarded the Nobel nomination.
wrinkle factor is, in fact, this research has been applied far Mse drug store in a few functions.
can be said that although the British Mse drug store is a new skin care brand, but its skin with the Brighton Center for the past 80 years of medical cosmetic technology, to obtain a new skin care brand power of the great content and research .

product is the core technology products, Skin Research Center, unlike traditional cosmetics, care products, the FDA at least 28 days in the better (the metabolism of skin cells was 28 days, the difference in time is will increase about 10 days or 38 days).

only the total cost of these four security every single bottle costs 21 yuan, if you look on from the highly generic, single-batch production cost of 20 million yuan, the fee is less than looking imitation.

3, fluorescence signs, labels with paper money and other radiation, visible mark Mse formula of the drug store;

- absolute top-quality isolation BB Cream -

, angular alkyl (also known as deep-liver oil) is a qualitative few of the high sense of excellent material to use oil, have good skin and sexual, does not cause sensitivity and irritation, can accelerate the formulation of other active ingredients through the skin; with ductility, and the color and taste; inhibit the bacteria's Health .

[grid] 30G

【Chinese Name】 Living Yan moisture one three isolated foundation cream

C Class products: the role of anti-complex

research areas include in vitro RNA biochemistry and evolution of technology through the development of new RNA and DNA polymerase.
the early establishment of the chemistry of life issues, he believes the gene nucleic acid molecules, which can be expanded in vitro and mutation. The use of nucleic acid molecules as a catalyst and the dual nature of the gene, his laboratory invented the in vitro RNA molecules designed to direct the evolution of technology, the evolution of DNA polymerase in vitro rate of generation of up to one hundred per day, much faster than natural speed.
His research goal is summed up in the laboratory of biochemical nature of the RNA world and Darwin's theory of evolution at the molecular level on how to build a life in the world. Now in the

2, GBP-level printing paper;

[Usage] used skin care products after use, to take appropriate point onto the forehead, cheeks, jaw position, with fingers of both hands carefully spread evenly site.

another grand recommended Mse drug store water cleanser and night cream, the market value of 442 yuan

C products: anti-role

Mse drug store in the skin micro-medical research and research results
translation Chun Feng Wen ■ Dr.Brighton

entity Monopoly points repurchase rate by 200% isolation BB cream!

【Form】 mobile body

for plant nutrition and human physiology with a major breakthrough, and published more than 90 articles, made great achievements. She is also the number of drug manufacturers, a senior adviser, and personally involved in a variety of herbal product development and research, and achieved good results. Favored by the market and consumers welcome. Man Boshi's important works are:

【Ingredients】 ionized water, squalane, self-emulsifying monoglycerides, lanolin, titanium dioxide, hydroxyethyl cellulose, methyl p-hydroxybenzoate, propyl hydroxybenzoate,Beats by dre pro, toner.

[Special] section of

D class products: the essence of the role of

Mse full range of products, from the functional treatment is divided into six steps:

original price $ 180 to reproduce this for friends, enjoy the price 90 yuan

British Mse official TaoBao shop

2, Mse-dependent drug store has it?
Mse no dependence, the real dependency is the traditional skin care products. Skin and lack of nutrition, leading to aging phenomena, such as: wrinkles, skin minimalist, relaxed and other features. Mse is to improve the aging problem, the traditional skin care products is to improve the aging characteristics.
we illustrate the distance, leading to skin aging problems like a leaky bucket, the traditional skin care products is to increase the water injection, Mse is repair bucket.

B materials: gain effect

D products: fine role