$Money money money$

"Education is priceless."

Why, then, does it cost so much?

Here is a guide to how you can prepare for tuition and living costs through fellowships (check out Kyoko's blog for information about financial aid and assistantships).

There are several ways you can go about paying for tuition and living costs while studying at the University of Minnesota. Kyoko mentioned two of them and I will talk about a third:

1. Financial Aid
  2. Assistantships (teaching assistantship or research assistantship, which both mean that you are employed and work on campus)
  3. Fellowships

What exactly is a fellowship? A fellowship is an award made directly to an individual in support of specific educational pursuits.

While you apply for financial aid through the university and for an assistantship through the graduate school, you apply for a fellowship as an individual. Because there are so many fellowships out there, you are most likely to find one that will suit just you.

Take a look at the fellowships offered by the Graduate School. Writing a strong fellowship application takes some time, and requires letters of references from professors or other people who know you well, but it is definitely worth it. Here's another list of funding opportunities that are not exactly fellowships, but that are worth checking out all the same.

I know personally what a difference a fellowship can make; I was awarded the Torske Klubben Fellowship 2010-2011. Fellowships are a great way to help cover tuition costs and costs of living, so while you're writing your personal statements and university applications, don't forget to apply for fellowships!

If you have any questions about fellowships, please ask me :)

Cheers, Susanne

P.S. This is not the way to raise money for tuition and living costs (although I did win 400 "credits" :)

Las Vegas 544.jpg

Appreciating the time and energy you put into your website and in depth information you present. It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed material. Fantastic read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the images on this blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to become actually a thing that I think I would never understand.

Classic Collection !1, the real temperament of the lady, never show off everything she has, she did not tell anyone what she had read books, been to where, how many pieces of clothing, jewelry bought anything because she did not inferiority. The original if you love a person, the heart sour, but will not speak, sweet, most people say listen to the irrelevant. wedding as representing a happy marriage, two people live or not live life and dinner on several seats, the number of jewelry no association. Maintain a vast distance, occasional, you can pay tribute to the eyes of love, Qingqiao gentle, far-fetched to ask: Love ... ... is another matter entirely. I back myself, I was my destination. of. . defamation was worthless, someone else's gas will level, and not jealous. Like love and flowers, can not maintain a permanent life. not too much always follow, but the knowledge a person can make conservation more sensible to deal with these problems calmly analyze it. Fortunately, the unfortunate, at least I sleep like a pig. no use. Do not listen to embarrassment, then certainly do not see ugly people. Or to do difficult things, love should not love. lose the opportunity to go astray. Therefore, non-self is not. He did not want people to know, do not say, you do not let him say he would die itching, so the friends of the lending ears have done everything possible to the other, who cares! If you do not love, then a lot of money, if the two do not have health is good. . Along the way, I do not want to pick up many things. When I encounter something I really want when the bag has been filled. have no impact on the life of the party, why should explain. Women are wishful thinking, always expanding, whether it starts with a night of joy, or cohabitation, or every field for Xing, always hopes to be the last life together, there is little real chic women, they always attempt from a man who scraped what. sets unreasonable, the original, it is embarrassing, but often works. Educated women about everything demeanor, even the only weapons are lost, leaving social mercy. When you ask a woman like a woman, ask yourself a few images man! by the hand to mouth, hard life, how many people say his work is the cause? . You can, we can, people are so alive. , because no one is nothing more than support. Things to do Zuotuo, even after as little, so everyone is not enough time. every day seems to participate in the sand, slowly grinding action, Pipoxueliu while the product obtained valuable experience in the general population is smooth. Unconsciously, we are not slaves to do the feelings that cause Bipu. Sometimes the feelings buried too deep is a bad thing. If a woman to cover up their feelings of love for man, she may lose the chance to get him. Understanding of their understanding of the world's ignorance is the most reliable method. To be or not, this is a question worth considering. If people talk openly against God, it is difficult for anyone to deal with. Do you think I poor, homely no feelings? I swear to you, if God gives me wealth and beauty, I can not let you leave me, as I now can not leave like you. Although God did not do, but we are still in the spirit of equality. Adults are astray, God is testing them to do, you are not subject to the test, you should think according to the child's life. Only to men and women as horses, riding them too exhausted to leave the station on to, so you can reach the peak of desire. I just want to prove one thing, that is, when the devil tempted me, and later told me that I have no right to go that way, because I'm only a louse, and all the rest the same. You see, Sancho. Pancha friends, there appeared in more than thirty surprisingly large giant. I do not want you by my suffering than by the bigger, Heathcliff. I only wish we never separated: if I like to say sorry to you in the future, I think, like the underground feel sad, look at my own sake, forgive me! Happy family is the same, each have their own unhappy family is different. Oh, slave-like Italian, you mourn the Inner Challenge, you did not storm the helm of this boat, you are no longer a provincial housewife, but a brothel! Even in the pursuit of the good people confused, but eventually realized that there is a right path. The bell has rung for the ... ... soon as they heard, quiet and serene, even in a good woman to do the bride that month, the bells are always with a fall in the taste. A person not born to be defeated, you try to destroy him off, but I could not beat him. Of course, the line is the line, this is all very well, just do Knock out any trouble to ah. Bread! Bread! We want bread! I never loved the world, its me too. Love should give a sense of freedom, rather than a sense of captivity. Storms will be in that day, and even some oak trees blown down, some of the church tower to collapse, some of the palace will be shaken! Their behavior has attracted the most ridiculed people, but it is always the first person to say bad things about others. Then a spiritual feeling wells up, that life is a weeping, sobbing, and the composition of a smile, and accounted for most of them sobbing. History of heroic deeds of heroic love, but also condemned the consequences of such deeds. The next half a day, people are let suet balls to think. But she had been called as She wanted to pull down a position like that, so she understands their position is still knocking copy? If winter comes, can spring be far behind? I see, I have found the existence of answer, the answer to my nausea, my whole life's answers. In fact, I understand all things can be attributed to this fundamental absurdity of things. Some of the world have such a happy people, the pain turned into their own well-being of others, they are a bottomless pit to bury themselves in the earthly hope, it has become a seed, grow flowers and balm for the wretched of the comedown healing. When Gregory. Samu Sha woke up from a restless dream, found his bed into a giant flea. When the reality came off the seamless posted on our long-term dreams, it covered a dream, and it lumped together, the same graphics as the two overlap into one the same. Between people, the most painful things than you think deserves a place in good faith and friendship, but suffered annoyance and damage. I said, you should pay special attention to listen to: people who exist in the hearts of others, is this person's soul. This is your own, is your consciousness which in a lifetime breathing, nutrition, and even intoxicating stuff, which is your soul, your immortality, and your presence in someone else's life. Virtues like name incense, the incense burning, or squeezing its intense, cover the most exposed bad luck and bad luck can best reveal the German virtues. Dear Aini Si, I go abroad, to love you, I stay in a foreign country, to love you, I came back, but also to love you! People often forced to make love more core, but can never call them change their mind. In a variety of things, common sense, love can not change or stop it, because in nature, the love will burn itself out, any trick to make it difficult to reverse. As long as you swan eggs, is born in the chicken farm has nothing to do. On the speculative market skills, the sophistication of the value is always unparalleled. We are experiencing all life comes suddenly, unprepared, into the first row as actor. If life is life itself, the first dress rehearsal, then what is life worth? He found a reciprocity of human behavior, he did not know - that is, adults or children to make a certain kind of wanted to do something great, just trying to put that matter was not easy to hand on the line. For people of faith, death is the door to eternal life. There is a legend, so that is a bird, it lives only sang once, singing all the creatures all over the world are more melodious songs. Leave a lifetime later, he returned to his birth on that land. Small to large, he has been a place of witness. Keep in touch with God is one thing, they all agree with this, but let God twenty-four hours to stay around is another different story. In sweet dreams, everyone is equal, but when the sun rises, the struggle to survive re-starts, between people and how inequality. Development of mineral resources of human intelligence is ultimately up to the trouble to bring the. Away from the place you closer, the farther the road; simple tone, require the most difficult exercises. Sad people particularly sensitive. I often fail in front of a woman, is because I love them up. Her eyes opened wide one pair of despair, watching her lonely life. She sank like a ship's sailors, in the hazy horizon, distant look for traces of white sail. I hear America singing, I heard a variety of carols. If you can make your heart always praise the marvelous daily life, your pain's alone will not reduce in your joy, you have to bear the days of monsoonal your heart, as you often bear spent four seasons from the fields. Now I live in Bole Zi villa, can not find a little dust, no one thing was not placed where, in addition to us, then no one else here, we die. The sun rising, the dew on the fields quickly without a trace. Genji pain life is a dream,north face jacket men, like the morning dew in general, even more despair. Those ordinary and utterly crimes really confusing, like - a person who looks ordinary people to identify the most difficult - kind of. Do you have a house built in a small pond inside it? In that small pond, you can always observe the aquatic life in every piece. Do not spit in the well, perhaps you will drink the well water. I saw various nations hostile to each other, but silently, ignorance, stupidity, the willing, the innocent in killing each other. I see the world's most clever invention of weapons and mind are still writing articles, so that the various hostile and kill more subtle, more durable. Face with snow this morning, reflected in the mirror of that face as flushed. In Shimamura view, this is between fantasy and reality, between another color. One who have the will, can transcend his environment. Stand outside to persuade those who suffer pain, is a very easy thing to do. Simply can not understand the feelings of sensible reasons. All the good things in the world for us, except to use, there is no other benefits. Whenever the sun is gone, I sat in the old pier on the river, overlooking the vast expanse of sky above New Jersey, I feel seem to have been cultivated land, all the way, all the people are incredible to the west coast. Now I know that in Iowa, the boys always kept stir noisy, because it is such a piece of land so that they can not be calm. With the law before, in line with Let God used a variety of things, is to use it instead of happiness. Even if it only lived a day, can also be no trouble in prison over the last hundred years. Climb it, more than making money right into the upper class, where everything is ready. Can not add wisdom to study. Whether I live or I die, I is a gadfly, happy flying. A man to bet his entire life are in the not a man, but is a biological male. The family history is a cycle can not stop the machine, a turning of the wheel, this gear, but for axis will gradually wear and tear is inevitable, then, will always spin down. Now I believe, first of all I am a man, like you one - at least I want to learn to be a person. And we are just one step away from genius. Contemporaries often do not understand this step is thousands of miles, thousands of miles of future generations and I believe this is a blind step. Contemporary purpose to kill the genius, future generations and for this purpose in the days before the incense. Suffering in pain, and can not bear to perceive the extent of its violent, but rather after the torture of the best stretches to piercing. The most precious is life, life is only one person. One's life should be spent this way: When he looked back when remorse will not idle away, not because of mediocrity and shame. In this way, dying before he can proudly say: br> 77. Where there are birds singing sweet place, also have called the snake hissed. Those who would like to close by right way to achieve this deep realm of people from an early age, attracted to aspire to the United States on the body. Friendship is everything. Friendship is more important than before, is more important than the government, it is almost family can be equated. Do not forget that. Has lived for 72, still things like yesterday: settlement of the tree-lined paths, in Xieshang time, white residential areas, alongside the flower-filled streets of the wind, Tian no pedestrians. I think about it tomorrow, go back to Tara. I then had to withstand everything. Tomorrow, I will find a way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day of it. Blind can increase your courage, because you can not see the danger. I Department of convalescent and nursing homes residents. I care workers to observe me, and he watched me almost all the time: because the door has a peephole, my care worker is the kind of brown eyes, blue eyes, it can not see through me. When I trace the prime of their youth, those days like a blizzard of white snow, like the morning, winds were blowing away from me. Generous, is only able to illuminate the soul of the great light. Many years ago, when my wallet deflated deflated, nothing seems to land on the mix, and just right into the sea, to our world of absolute area of ​​a stroll down the sea! 87. I have always pursued: in the human body and fantasy to the extent permitted, to obtain the maximum sincerity and trust, as well as everything to ensure that as long as possible. There is a place to complaints of crimes. There is a symbol of sorrow tears enough. There is a great failure, enough to collapse all our success. Up, the hungry slaves! Up all over the world who suffer! I mean the kids are running and do not know is where to run, I have to come from somewhere, they catch. I have all day to do such things. I just want to Catcher in the Rye as a. I know this is a bit whimsical, but I really like to do is this. Get an experience not to be one heart attack, also do not like to win a city guarded by the same. He did not know that the dream has been lost in his back, and lost in the city there was an expanse of chaos do not know what place, where America's swarthy field extends forward in the darkness. The most cruel April, breeding from the dead land clove, mixed with memories and desires, so that rain stirring dull roots with the stay. All the world's hypocrisy, just as superficial, and only the truth is the life skills Receiving basis. Hypocrisy of the dark, will be eliminated by the splendor of truth. What tricks do the following to play? Last night, I dreamed I was back Mandolin Li Manor. I can not imagine such a person, he also believes that chess, when fishing was not the first pawn before he is a heroic feat, and in a chess guide horn in the poor accounted for a seat on the location means immortal fame, I can not imagine an intelligent man could in 10, 20, 30, 40 years into again and again to put all of his thinking are dedicated to one kind of absurd things - by all means the wood pieces of wood board the king arrived at the corner, while they did not become crazy mad. Our family is a cat. Well ... ... no name. Straighten heroic chest forward!
See countless flags danced!
Who turn to the right there?
Left!
Left!
To the left! Minkowski Poems Water lights of their own face, his heart reflects the man.

-

Buddha said: Unless the highest power, the sea change mulberry. -

silent Buddha, Buddha Xinruzhishui. -

Buddha: Past, you are the one I have personally planted lotus bowls, lotus others are open, and only you, until wilted, nor can show you gorgeous face in front of me. -

Buddha said: Everything in the Mirror insulating phase, and finally the various phases without phase. -

Buddha said: these are all pre-existence life cause. Then you meet my fate is kind of pre-existence? -

Second, the Buddha Past -

you said: Since you find in the Buddha and the moment I met, I sleep a full five years. -

-

Buddha: million rounds edge of life, all Department of fate! Chance encounter, I look back, doomed to life with each other, just to look at the intersection of the moment. -

I then piously pray that you can bloom most gentle smile full of vicissitudes. -

that life is a dream, because there are unknown future life; that dream is like life, there is only a dream because of the desire of life. Destined met, such as the voice of spring flowers, sweet crisp. -

-

-

people if reincarnation, if this is really the world back to London, then, we have past lives, what would? -

I decided to up the mountain, with a full day dedicated to you, and then down the whole time to forget. -

so arranged life of the Buddha meet, let me do this for some unfinished business with you the leading edge. Edge to make, then come to an end. -

this end, I find under the bodhi tree for five years. -

-

-

I sleep for a thousand years before the Buddha, until one day met you, I fall a melancholy tears. -

-

So if you meet me, please do not go away, because I am afraid the next life, and then missed the meet with you ... ... -

-

-

-

three years later, I opened my eyes, your eyes no longer have to resolve the face of snow and ice. Patch of blue sky is still three thousand years, I have not changed, and perhaps into your angel. Three years of pain will I push the edge of the universe, for you I am never sleepy. Three years of Acacia count is love? Si Jun Yi Do not you see king, tears off the situation also involved Pathetic! Everything is really hard rush, endless sorrow! -

-

-

Fourth, the edge of what is -

-

Buddha: repentance useless. Do you have unfulfilled front, go to continue your marriage, I'll wait for you to come back. -

Buddha: I have no love for Buddha, you hate to leave the mundane world to become a Buddha? -

I finally hell and high water, from the network, in front of you, I approached you, what you say, smiles, so I was kind of heart, do I have had in the pre-existence of deep heart for you depression, not to restrain, so that life still have feelings? And you, is so silent, I found, I hastily broke the grip of the hand, where there Looking back, perhaps our fate, repair also shallow, shallow! I understand, and perhaps encounter life is a gift of God, perhaps we have been doomed to the fate of pre-existence, life, I'm just a passing of your life! -

six, but unfortunately the margin of the Buddha -

I repent. -

-

If there is afterlife,Beats By Dr Dre Studio, you are still my only option! The sky is still vast echoing our vows - afterlife afterlife bye bye ~ ~ ~

-

I sigh. You asked me why I always sigh? Oh, I do not blame on him, do not blame my inseparable, watch a thousand times I do not blame, for you light a cold glance. Can you hear my heart concerns fine: this life you and I met only five times, less than five hundred times if Minato Looking back, the next life, how will I see you? -

I asked the Buddha: What is the meaning? -

-

I walked the path, of an unknown street I can not help but stop and stare wild flowers, is it because the pre-existence of an unintentionally throwing seeds, only meet this life's road? However, the blooming flowers just quietly, as if this is it in life. I went through the mountains, towering mountains that I am familiar strange, is this former residence of my previous life, I have made this life of dreaming? But the mountains like a thousand years ago still as quiet, as if to say things are no more than the case, all the defeat, not the wind but a heart! -

-

life of one encounter will certainly gave birth to too many sweet or painful past life memories. Eleven million kinds of thoughts have you bit by bit. Even now I do not love you, how can I not be grateful? Nina swallows, Bingdi Ching Lin. Send the common people, and happy contented. Should thank the joking, the red line was led. Pre-existence and promote love, to the business, this life edge. -

-

you have such a strong flashing eyes, a firm must tolerate my weakness? Heart is sad once, because it close to a particular, near the ... ... -

Buddha: Oliver bounds, repent and be saved. -

-

Buddha smiled happily for thousands of years the Buddha has smiled happily. -

-

you: edge is even sexual gratification, still can not escape the fate of the robbery. -

-

I asked: If the world were on the shore, and where to find Oliver? And where to find shore? -

write lovely poetry, the word spectrum Qiulian. Hi banyan tree, then scholarly magic emanation. Xiangmei products do, two Attachment. Xie poet, music for the media, the word for edge. -

-

I went through the sea, the raging ocean so I was excited and is kind, is this series pontoon swing my past lives of their homes, so the only regret this life's hometown? The ocean has revealed a rare calm face, can not afford a trace of swirling laying, such as the mirror in general, as if to say later on it past the bar, why should it always stay in the mind it? -

-

-

-

Third, the Buddha agreed -

-

-

-

-

-

parting that day a hundred years ago, we did not keep time, had the love letters in the heart, looking forward to the afterlife and then fell in love. Even if the world were forgotten forever, our hearts the same, no matter how much the life cycle of laps. -

-

-

faint bamboo, tenderness HL. Deep homes, Yun Ying-chi course. Flowers together, winks phase pull. Road in the eyes of love, love the language, the phrase edge. -

-

-

-

-

-

I began to try all the suspicion and resentment, all deceived by the beautiful nature of things discarded. Very hard to do so is tantamount to giving up the love. Gradually I discovered that this relationship will only slow down, stay out slowly, I can remember you from stripping out all the good, the bad rather than to obliterate all the joy there, putting even offer all kinds of pain, after all, you have given me the most beautiful feelings. -

Buddha, you have love? -

-

Buddha said: smile face, do not complain. Leisurely, heart, casual, revel. Destined to change his life, only in the hundred years later, that a bloom time. -

bell Drum in the falling snow, snow melt, about things in the world are like this from scratch, from there to it. -

I said: joys and sorrows of the total margin is relentless, drip term window to dawn. Edge of endless thoughts. And I, standing proudly on the desert edge of the origin of quietly watching it off. -

When you and I encounter, touch each other's eyes, I'm Thinking back, I had to promise you pre-existence of the agreement? -

A Buddha edge -

Buddha said: Five hundred years ago become attached to, pre-existence of non-bound today. -

- Buddha asked: Do you forget it? -

-

-

destined parting, like morning dew, the calm beauty. So much love is kind of edge, as it is being left behind memories of a coincidence. That coincidence, making the evening clouds, purple light flashed. -

-

-

-

Buddha said: Your love is not in heaven and on earth, you will see at first glance to the secular world is your enduring bonds of this - that to resolve the ice face. -

-

Why

-

Buddha smiling, very kind, a smile like that accommodate rivers of water, no bottom. -

-

no health Sishi, ruthless tired to make this life! Yijun tear drops from the east, but each bloom to know for whom? Since ancient times, spare passionate hate, why so fond? Why Jiaoren too seriously! -

-

-

extreme you are the embodiment of all things, and I still will hug you, because there you have me, this life hand in hand! -

-

Perhaps your past life is a ray of Clouds in the shadow, in the dim sky, the dew of smoke across the desolate marks, gentle soul scattered when the water return to the Buddha mind, listen to the voice of compassion from the gods. -

-

long accompanied Yayun leisurely. Ice string Xianzhi, mind dark pull. Ayaka floor, hand in hand Gemini. Favorite out of the window, relaxed and long days. Hope the transition decade, century pillow, the Millennium edge. May also wanes, however, have joys and sorrows, Butterfly butterfly has long been missing, a former dance-oriented style in the howling of embracing; magnificent boat of romantic love have long been sleeping in the cold North Atlantic at the end. I envy them, because death is the world spend eternal happiness. How much inconstancy of love in the secular world, people long, long time can not be relieved. -

-

-

I was leaning against a mirage, tuna with thousands of wind. I see the cross-section in mind, long asleep lotus. -

perhaps, is the lotus of my past life support pole of the boatman on the river, boat, rain clothes, hats, ferry in the mortal world. Pick up a touch of petals, but from Xiaoxiang Xie, bell does not continue ... ... -

streams, I will swim the stream fish. -

-

I Koushou: if not what day is today? -

Buddha: attitudes of the attitudes of the people save the world, people that have shapes and sizes, they will be the world phenomena, how sub-Oliver and shore, born accession to the WTO. Person born, one hundred calendar made difficult, the so-called Decade of trees, takes a hundred years, people that need a hundred years and the tree will be required from historical attitudes of phenomena, like the hi men, and grief is just as great men, and pain is pain in men , music is music carry on. Blind person can not desire it the tree, they lost the people of this gas. -

-

-

-

So I find the Buddha, the afterlife to turn me into a reclamation Yan, gone through untold until the sea filled my life for your edge. -

you say: Goldsmith crystal edge is a mountain snow, the world outside Xian Shu lonely forest. -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I implored the Buddha, let us end a carnal thoughts, accompanied by falling in love through mid-month. -

-

- I said no, or forget it, retained good, forget the sorrow, all free from the choice Well, you say. -

-

I said: edge is a trace of her 1000 Baidu, that person is in the dim light. -

-

-

I asked: What is the shore? Oliver is what? -

-

I said: I want to forget. Buddha said: there has never been forgotten does not mean all free from choice rather than deliberately. Better to let go, lay down, the more the more I have more. By saying: beings without me, joy and revel, Suyin the structure, it has no edge to make, how happy can that be? Going gains and losses. All the sorrows and joys, by heart. When there is love and hate in your heart, your eyes must be a reverse somersault world peace is not nothing after the fact, what is there, what is not? Only the angle of approach may vary. Although the reason, it is difficult to achieve, and then broken heart, then the old wounds, but people still insist on non-stop sewing, refused to drop. -

Buddha: Do you remember way back, but why the distance from the world forgot. This shore of the soul, Mowen other side of the soul come from? The other side of the soul, Mowen this crossing to the shore where the soul. Go, forget themselves in the dawn of athletic, at the end. -

Buddha said: BES only repair the same boat crossing, the world can only repair one thousand a bed sleep. Gazing 500 times pre-existence, for life time rubbing shoulders. -

is also an afternoon, no snow in winter, at that gorgeous fireworks, we have been willing to promise each other? -

seven Buddha afterlife -

month window as usual, have a plum is different. -

can I have, but never easy to whom I promised for this dedication to heart aching loneliness. -

Buddha: attitudes of the world was originally a sea of ​​bitterness, disillusioned side of the shore. -

-

-

Buddha said: You have to wait quietly, waiting for bloom time, waiting for the wind blew the calyx, to awaken past life planted the dream. -

-

Perhaps my past life is a drop of crystal tears, from the Cold Mountain Temple of Foyan, fall lofty downtown. In the flying season, cemented crushed dry Acacia dew on the petals, but call wake the sleeping wizard, had to go in the morning in the quiet of. -

I said: edge is to do anything about, familiar to swallow to return. -

-

you if the clouds of heaven You You, I must be the clouds in the brewing of raindrops. -

whether there is such a warmth and passion, I have been touched by your emotional songs? -

I said: pre-existence, you are in my eyes; life, where you are in my care; next life, in my flesh and blood in you. -

-

If your dough

bell Drum, walking on clouds move. Fear by the window, single string on the hook. Go in Lanzhou, much is also the Red House, cowardly deep cold, Luoxiu light fur. -

I asked: jis beings, you are my ethics for the edge and back several times that person? -

-

-

mountain breeze, I will recover because of you grass. -

you say: Yes, five hundred years ago that day, after you accidentally have my way, I have been waiting for you to achieve this pass by the edge. -

so gorgeous luster that human re-put in front of me great brilliance, I finally understand that Buddha said you love me, at least once loved. When there is love in your heart, so glorious is the smile, when your heart has scenery, so glorious is the beautiful, heart actions, and the glory from the hearts of all good, or have been good things, in short, so I can not give up, so I am willing to endure moment of glory obscured the dark. -

not, if there afterlife, I would like to smoke immediately overtaken by the wind journeyman, will regret this life into the afterlife of the edge; the strings of fragrant tears overtaken by rain, melting the frozen heart; leave a eternal seeds, expect afterlife, the rebirth of a perfect love. -

-

-

- I was locked into a lightning Penglai fairyland, full over three years. -

with a crystal tears, the endless stream of sadness, heartbreak endless stream, fly ash into the world, who will come in handy laughing, and who would stay in my story he tears? -

Perhaps your past life is a mountain in the Begonia, every autumn in half, outside of the passenger was involved in Suzhou. Much wind off the fishing boat cream dip, but not the crescent moon sank sad blow. -

five Buddha life -

If you clear the field

So when I see the Buddha would like you to see when Eighteen want you, want you to see when Avalokitesvara, I hope you always love to find my magic, not the end of the leave. Mind your initial affectionate repeatedly proved that you had given me this earthly warmest feelings. -

vertical westerly withered Bishu, it is hard End of the World to make way. Vertical toast on the invitation, it is difficult when Yanai have; vertical Jinling domineering, difficult as good a hundred years! Drain, Huang returned a few have seen? Yan had sun, grass fans smoke example, now is the worry numerous! Wine into the feeling of sadness, tears turned into Acacia, exceedingly melancholy! Willow River grass embankment, as asked VERSION, what is going on every year? Injury when high Huaiyuan poor, nothing like Everlasting! -

flowers dream, hidden on the mountain. Valente PASSING, waves wanderer. If the flow of light and shadow, too amorphous, too hastily. -

Buddha said: everyone can see the arrangements have long been encountered, all edge. Origin edge off, scattered edge poly edge, everything is God. -

-