UofM because...

Why Did I choose the University of Minnesota??!

Well, the main reason at the beginning was because...

Well, the main reason at the beginning was because I found here more than in other U.S. Universities interesting research topics in my electrical engineering field, Communication.

During my first year at the UofM (University of Minnesota) I was an international visitor, not a student. At that time, I was only doing research in order to complete my Master Thesis for my Italian university. I spend an entire year at the University of Minnesota before completing my thesis. Since the beginning of my experience I was fascinated from the Graduate School and from the variety of services that the University of Minnesota offers to the students. Moreover, life off-campus was so fun with so many different things to do! Because of all these reasons, several months before the end of my research program I applied for the Graduate School, and guess what happened?! I got the admission!

Every day I go to school I am happy because of the very good friends I made, because of the people that are around (very cool), and because here it is often sunny! In campus there is much green (trees, gardens, etc.), and when it is sunny it's so cool being there!

Walter_Library-20060904.jpg

I am starting with my second year at the graduate school (third year at the University), and if you are not already convinced to choose this beautiful school (after everything I said!), I will also tell you:

• The campus area is so safe;
  • Professors are super nice and good (great courses!), and they also have funds that you could use to pay your studies.

Don't think anymore!!! JUST APPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are looking forward to meeting you!!!

I don't comment often but just wanted to say I enjoyed your post..

Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an email. I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

You really allow it to be seem so easy with your presentation but I've found this topic to become actually a thing that I believe I'd never understand.

You actually allow it to be seem so easy together with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I believe I'd never understand.

You actually allow it to be seem very easy with your presentation but I've found this topic to be actually something which I think I would never understand.

You really allow it to be seem so easy together with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I think I would never understand.

You really allow it to be seem so easy with your presentation but I've found this topic to be actually a thing that I believe I would never understand.

You really allow it to be seem very easy with your presentation but I've found this topic to be actually something which I believe I'd never understand.

You really allow it to be seem very easy together with your presentation but I find this topic to become actually a thing that I believe I would never understand.

slick willy at it yet again!

slick willy at it yet again!