You can make Minnesota winter one of your best winters ever!

Hi there!

Do you like winter? Do you like snow? If the answer is "Yes!", then I'm sure that the state of Minnesota (or Minne-snow-da) won't disappoint you!

If the answer is "No!", and your biggest concern is afraid of the extra coldness in Minnesota, then you are just on the right webpage!

We won't let the coldness be a hinder towards your selection of the University of Minnesota, since we are going to provide you some useful and practical tips to better ease you into the Minnesota winter life!

● Physically

1.Get a pair of snowshoes or boots! You will find them quite helpful when you are walking through the snow. The most popular brand I would suggest is "Columbia", though it is a little bit expensive. For example, I got my own boots from Columbia at around $70 dollars. Since the quality is guaranteed and you can probably wear them for couple of years, it's really worth the money!

2.Dress in layers, as they allow for good ventilation and easy movement. I would recommend "Columbia" again and "The North Face" as your shopping choices!

3. Get a really warm hat which can cover your ears and face as much as possible! Don't be shocked if you see someone here even wearing a bank-robber-like hat which is all over his head except the eyes!

4. Have sun-glasses or even goggles to protect your eyes since it would be really bright under the sun after each snow.

● Mentally

Have a positive attitude towards the things you did not enjoy before. If you cannot change it, then try to adjust to it! Since you may be "trapped" in the vast of snow everywhere, why don't you just give yourself a chance to enjoy/play with it? You could try the exciting downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, snowmobile, and sledding, etc.. Or have a bonfire with your friends holding a cup of hot chocolate on your one hand and a s'more on the other!

IMGP3552.JPG

● Food

Last but not least, you will probably need more calories to burn out in such cold winter days just to keep your body running normally! So for girls especially, you would feel less "guilty" if you had more chocolates or sweets than you planned for yourself--because your body really needs them as a "necessity" rather than a "fat"!

So now you know how to survive the Minnesota winter! Isn't that easy?? :)

I am really loving the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues? A few of my blog visitors have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this issue?

You have various beneficial suggestions! Maybe I would think about trying this by myself.

You actually make it seem very easy together with your presentation but I've found this topic to be actually a thing that I think I would never understand.

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I think I would never understand.

You really allow it to be seem so easy with your presentation but I've found this topic to become actually something which I think I would never understand.

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually a thing that I believe I'd never understand.