Just TRI

Life is simple: Swim, bike, run, eat, sleep (repeat).

But what about graduate school?

Going to the U of M has given me the chance to do something I always wanted: Triathlons. With the newly founded U of M triathlon club, I swim, bike and run in preparation for racing season in the spring and summer.

I love individual sports and I was active before coming to the U. I worried that graduate school would take up so much time that I couldn't fit in physical activity. I discovered that, although graduate school is a demanding time commitment, there is always time to do what you love.

SWIM

ISAP blog.jpg

BIKE

"Everybody wants to know what I'm on. What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my ass six hours a day. What are you on?"
~Lance Armstrong

RUN

ISAP blog_2.jpg

Novice or trained athlete, the triathlon team is always exited about new members:

ISAP blog_1.jpg

Get pumped by this video of Collegiate Triathlon Nationals April 2010 in Lubbock, TX: http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&v=cOYzAlTJiik

We find in life exactly what we put into it.

Life is simple: Grad. school, swim, bike, run, eat, sleep (repeat).

Race hard, Susanne

i agree with that but there has to be a different way to do this.. link building has changed alot

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to become actually a thing that I believe I'd never understand.

We found you alternate web address and considered We might as well check it out. We like Just TRI - International Student Ambassadors Blog and everything that We notice thus I am just a fan. Looking forward to finding out about ones blog page Just TRI - International Student Ambassadors Blog for a second time. Plus my thoughts go with anyone in tsunami we hope you are well as well as safer too :-) Salam ... Flash Website Builder

Hi, I am an avid cyclist myself and I was wondering if you could write a little review on the pedals that you personally use. I am collecting reviews from people so that I can add those to my site to help people buy better pedals for their needs!
Ok so, I started my website because after 2 years of riding I got sick of hurting feet and searched for good pedals. This proofed to be difficult because my feet are a little wider than on average. Anyway you can read about it on my site.
PS I have placed a link to your page from my page because we have somewhat simliar pages. A link back would be much appreciated!
Regards,
Joel

You really allow it to be seem very easy with your presentation but I find this topic to become actually something which I think I would never understand.

I can manage some cycling but don't have the guts to do a triathlon. Good luck