The magic word is...

Salam everyone,
I've missed you guys!! It's been a while since I last blogged. We had a little over a month off of school for winter break, and I decided to go back home to visit my family and friends. I haven't had a chance to travel back to Bahrain since I moved to the States to pursue my masters degree, that was about a year and a half ago. It was a wonderful trip and it was SO good to see my parents, my siblings, my cousins and some of my childhood friends again.

I stayed for around 3 weeks, and then I had to leave for Minneapolis again. Spending 23 days with your family might sound like a decent amount of time, but it wasn't- trust me. Having to say goodbye to them again was just as difficult and sad as it was the very first time I had to do so. Now, that I'm thinking about that, I thought that I can share a tip or two about how to stay in touch with your family and friends when moving away from home. The magic word is: SKYPE .

-    PєnGuιn ♡` luv's FATINAZ_3_3.jpg

Yes, Skype has been my main means of communication with my loved ones back home and everywhere else in the world. It's convenient, it's user-friendly, it's an application that you can access on your computers, your net books, your smart phones, your ipods, and most importantly it's FREE! Well, technically, it's free to make a skype call and very very cheap to call a regular phone, which is still a GREAT DEAL!

By the way, I want to share another tiny thing I learnt about Skype as a graduate student here in the States. I realized that EVERYONE skypes. If you can't make it to a meeting with your group-mates for whatever reason, you skype in. If you miss a class because you're not feeling very well, you skype in. If your academic advisor happens to be out of town when you need to have an extremely important conversation with him/her, it's OKAY to ask them to have a meeting on skype. Amazing, huh?

Yes, skype has indeed made both my worlds smaller and more connected. Of course, there are several other applications that offer the same service: google chat, msn messenger, yahoo messenger to name the least. Still, skype is by far the most popular of them all, at least from my personal experience.

So, my point is: it is always going to be painfully hard to say goodbye to everything you've known and loved, to move to a whole new world which is probably equally as scary as it is exciting. However, because of things like skype, you can still see and enjoy having conversations with your loved ones back home or anywhere in the world. It's not the exact same thing as being there physically, but it is close enough and it does really help. Trust me, I've been there.

I hope this helped! Please let me know if you have any questions, thoughts or comments you'd like to share with me.

Tesbaho Ala Kheir!! (Arabic for: good night)

Hugs, Sara

If you're still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then you'll know which is right for you.

well going back home always pleasing...

You really allow it to be seem very easy together with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually a thing that I believe I'd never understand.

Regardless of the professional-like article, I am still not convinced. I reason that we still need more evidence.

Last time i visited this website there was very scarse replies. i see things have gotten better for you.

You gave tremendous positive points there. I did a search on the topic and found most peoples will agree with your blog.

Sorry for the huge review, but I'm really loving the new Zune, and hope this, as well as the excellent reviews some other people have written, will help you decide if it's the right choice for you.

You really allow it to be seem very easy together with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I believe I'd never understand.

You actually allow it to be seem so easy together with your presentation but I've found this topic to become actually a thing that I believe I'd never understand.

You really allow it to be seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to become actually a thing that I believe I would never understand.

Great post , I am going to spend more time reading about this subject

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I've found this topic to become actually a thing that I believe I'd never understand.

You actually allow it to be seem so easy with your presentation but I've found this topic to become actually something which I believe I would never understand.

You actually allow it to be seem so easy together with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I think I would never understand.

You actually allow it to be seem so easy together with your presentation but I find this topic to become actually a thing that I believe I'd never understand.

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I've found this topic to become actually a thing that I believe I would never understand.

I¡¦ve been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or blog posts in this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site. Reading this info So i am happy to convey that I've an incredibly good uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed. I such a lot surely will make certain to don¡¦t omit this website and provides it a look regularly.