Crisis of Home Country

As most of you already know, my country, Japan is facing several crisis.

Who did forecast this situation? I had never even imagined it, and I am having feeling that i had never had before. I still feel like all of my heart, attention, and mind is not in the US but in Japan.

What do you think you do if your country has crisis during your study abroad...?

************************************************************

Sadly but in fact, there are not so many things we can do from here. But nothing changes even if I keep crying. So here are the things that I think I can do now.

1. Donate
200341_10150119062716172_569736171_6759156_559661_s.jpg 190147_1307654147777_1723286572_535754_5661784_s.jpgI love chocolate, but nowadays I tend to think, "I'll give the chocolate to someone..." , and then I donate $1 instead of buying chocolate for me.
American Red Cross is one of the biggest and reliable organizations that you can donate to.
Also, student organizations including Japan Student Association (JSA) do fund raising on campus. They make Origami products and give those to people who cooperate to the fund raising. I almost cried seeing students stopped by and gave us warm words.

2. Be Healthy
It is hard to live as usual because I know my family is still suffering from the situation. But people need to be healthy to support someone. So, I decided to focus on my physical and mental health to store power and energy to help someone. University of Minnesota has some mental support services that open to all students.

3. Feel People's Thoughtfulness
I was surprised how many people concern the situation. Some people gave me hug and cried together even though they did not know who I was. I got to know many people's warm heart regardless of their nationality through this.

4. Deliver Warm Heart to People
196711_208931035790846_100000218526001_954871_7465834_s.jpgI am collecting messages and pictures of people who are willing to support Japan through this event: Wishes for Japan from the world. Even if I cannot physically do anything, I believe that love and kindness have power. This may be really little thing. But telling people in Japan that there are many many people cheering them up from other countries is one of the things I can do because I live in the US.

5. Don't Forget This Feeling
People may forget this disaster one month from now, but I should never forget. I learned how people's kindness is precious. So, I want to be a person who can think of other counties from bottom of my heart and want to help them in the future.

Although this is really hard time, it taught me people's warm heart and how I loved my country. I would not noticed that if I were in my country.

Thank you all of you who concern my country.
We will recover soon, be stronger, and help back your country in the future.

With much love and appreciation,
Kyoko

You really make it seem so easy together with your presentation but I've found this topic to become actually a thing that I believe I'd never understand.

Sorry for the huge review, but I'm really loving the new Zune, and hope this, as well as the excellent reviews some other people have written, will help you decide if it's the right choice for you.

The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it'll do even better in those areas, but for now it's a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod's strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. It's very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.

Hands down, Apple's app store wins by a mile. It's a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I'm not sure I'd want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

You actually allow it to be seem very easy together with your presentation but I've found this topic to be actually something which I believe I'd never understand.

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to become actually a thing that I believe I'd never understand.

You really allow it to be seem so easy with your presentation but I've found this topic to be actually a thing that I believe I would never understand.

You really make it seem very easy together with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually a thing that I believe I'd never understand.

You actually allow it to be seem so easy together with your presentation but I find this topic to become actually a thing that I think I would never understand.

Hello my friend! I want to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all vital infos. I would like to look more posts like this .

Can I simply say what a aid to find somebody who truly knows what theyre speaking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know find out how to carry a difficulty to light and make it important. Extra individuals have to read this and perceive this aspect of the story. I cant imagine youre no more in style since you undoubtedly have the gift.

Nice read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing some research on that. And he actually bought me lunch since I found it for him smile Therefore let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch!

I am very sorry for the people in Japan, I hope they will all recover, and may the wind be in your back cheers