Goodbye and stay in touch!

Hi all,
Today I am very sad that I write my last entry of the year as a Graduate International Student Ambassador! It has been a pleasure to share with you my experience as a graduate student at the U of M. I hope my blog has been helpful and resourceful as you make your own transition to graduate school or as you are thinking about it! I am more than happy to answer any further questions you may have about life as a graduate student in the United States or graduate programs at the School of Public Health. Next week is a busy one for me as I wrap up the spring semester. I have papers to hand in and final exams to prepare for. I am looking forward to the graduation ceremony in about two weeks, where together with fellow graduate students, I will celebrate the completion of my graduate studies at the U. I am confident you are well on your way to a bright graduate study career and a very successful adjustment in the United States!
xoxo

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I've found this topic to become actually a thing that I believe I'd never understand.

You really make it seem very easy together with your presentation but I've found this topic to become actually something which I think I would never understand.

You really make it seem very easy together with your presentation but I've found this topic to become actually a thing that I think I would never understand.

You're an awesome blogger, I give you that. Keep up the good work.