Homesick? No, I have USsick!

Spring has come here in Minnesota!

I am happy and excited but simultaneously have complicated feeling, because Spring means it's almost the time to leave here for me. I will miss my life in the University of Minnesota...

1 year and 8 months passed unbelievably quickly, and I have only several months to stay here. I had not thought that, but actually I feel, "I don't want to go back to Japan yet!"

Wait, I still love Japan. But I have too many reasons that try not to let me go .

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1. FRIENDS!!

I got some best friends. Some of them are Japanese who could understand my deep feeling. Some are American who taught me lots fun things, and some are international students who opened my eyes with their unique sense of value.

2. Academic Expertise

As I talked before in this entry, Study at the U is FUN?, I originally do not like to study so much. However, learning at the U brought me a lot of new viewpoints and interests. Surprisingly, now I feel I want to pursue a Doctors degree!! I had never thought I would have this enthusiasm. Studying here was just too exciting...

3. Environment

The campus is beautiful. There is awesome nature around twin cities. Even though some people say that Minnesota is too cold, they cannot leave here because of beautiful and safe environment. You definitely should come and see the beautiful summer. I'm sure you'll love it!

There are more reasons including State Fair, student-group activities, and cultural experiences. I will show some pictures instead of writing long long paragraphs.

State Fair - a huge festival in which you can see and eat Minnesota!
statefair.JPG

Student-group activities - I will miss International Student Ambassadors...
ambassadors.JPG

Cultural experiences - I wish Japan had Thanksgiving like here!!
thanksgiving.JPG

From all of the reasons above, I already feel like missing my US life...

But actually, the thing I should do right now is... to write a paper for class!!

Before I enjoy the rest of my life here, it seems like that I need to complete my mission... It may not that exciting, but I bet I will miss even the time to write papers after it's done!

Kyoko :)

You really make it seem so easy together with your presentation but I've found this topic to become actually something which I think I would never understand.

You actually allow it to be seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually a thing that I believe I'd never understand.

You actually make it seem so easy together with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I think I'd never understand.

You actually allow it to be seem very easy together with your presentation but I've found this topic to be actually a thing that I think I would never understand.

You actually make it seem very easy together with your presentation but I find this topic to become actually something which I believe I would never understand.