Greetings from Xi!!

Hey there,

This is Xi. I am so excited to meet and talk to you guys here!!

I am originally from China, a first-year PhD student majored in Human Resource Development in College of Education and Human Development. I love music, play the piano, sports, go for concerts and hang out with friends!! Hope you have certain common hobbies with me, LET'S TALK!!

Do you have any questions about the U? the academic program you wanna enroll? tips of surviving in Minnesota in freezing winter??......As an international student ambassador, I will try all my best to help you out for sure!! Just let me know anything you wanna ask or talk.

I am here for you! I am looking forward to talking to you next time!

Best,
Xi

你好,我来自河南驻马店,现在北京读书,想申请William Arnold(http://personal.ce.umn.edu/~arnold/ )的博士,您有什么建议吗?我好多都不懂。

Hi, Ms. Xi
Very nice to meet you here. I really need your help and very appreciate your advice.
I have several questions:

1. normally how many credits needed before a master degree could be conferred? how much money should be paid?

2. what's the meaning of credit plateau?

3. what's the difference between "major in" and "minor in"?

4. For a undergraduate student in FDU (major in Math), and with humble GPA (3.25), 25% percentile(GPA Rank) in the Department, would like to apply "computer science" or "mathmatics", if I apply PHD, what is the probability? (My GRE is 1320, and TOFEL 103).