Thanksgiving weekend!

Hello All,

I hope you all enjoyed the long relaxing thanksgiving weekend.I am sure many of you travelled to other cities taking advantage of the break.I was in town this time because of my work(yeah research!),but a friend was kind enough to invite me to her sister's place for thanksgiving dinner.It was a great experience and I had an opportunity to observe the holiday celebration closely.One of the important thing I learnt from this experience is that the thanksgiving dinner is not exactly a "dinner":p.When my friend invited me,i thought it was going to be a routine dinner in the evening and we won't be going before 6PM so I scheduled my experiments for the morning,however I learnt a day before that it was at 2 in the afternoon!Watch out,next time you are invited you don't want to be in my position.I got hold of things in the end,but I had to make an "extra"effort..lol

The food was amazing.The best thing was when we all talked about things we are thankful for in our life.You may wonder whats amazing about this,but we seldom "think"about blessings in our life,we just assume we know but once asked to name them,we think and realize how long the list is..:)

DSCN9956.JPGDSCN9958.JPG

At the end of the day,me and my friends went to the Mall of America for black friday shopping(Black Friday is the beginning of the holiday season shopping,in terms of retail,I am sure there is some historic significance too,but I don't know yet).We left at 10 PM from the campus and the bus was full of people going to the mall for shopping.At the mall,people were lined up outside the stores which offered great deal!The mall was decorated for holidays and it make you want to shop!

DSCN9982.JPG

Enjoy the winters and I am sure many of you are stressed out like me because of exams and work,but give yourself a break every once in a while and have fun:)

until next time,best wishes:)

The food was amazing.The best thing was when we all talked about things we are thankful for in our life. So nice. At the end of the day,me and my friends went to the Mall of America for black friday shopping. Love it.

ha... la magie de noël, que de bon souvenir