Minneapolis Talent and Activities- Follow my friends' blog!

Minneapolis/St. Paul has one of the best scenery and is often voted as Top Cities to live in.

Read how Minneapolis/St. Paul was recently named America's Top Healthiest City in Forbes Magazine!
Are you a bike fanatic? Minneapolis was voted Number #1 City for biking in 2010!

And are you worried about those Freshman 15 everybody keeps talking about? Minneapolis was voted Fittest City in America

Now why would you now want to go out and check the scenery that Minneapolis and St. Paul has to offer? I was trying to find the BEST pictures of the Twin Cities, and I happen to find them at my friend's blog, "Two Loose Cannons"

You can follow them and see some of the best Minneapolis Pics and Photography talent I have seen here in the Twin Cities at: http://twoloosecanons.wordpress.com/2012/03/26/mini-minni/

Who doesn't want a "Mini Minni" in their own backyards!

Wp is probably the most respected articles management and also net software online these days. Now it has become a completely featured plus a totally customizable site development tool. Millions of individuals as well as agencies all around the globe have become effectively using this device.