Hello!!

Hi,
My name is Pearl Ometan, I am an international student from Nigeria and I'm in my 2nd year student in the Master of Public Health (MPH) program in the School of Public Health.

I love to hang out with friends and share my experiences especially with new international students like me, who may be anxious about settling into a whole new environment.

While trying to find out more about the University of Minnesota before my arrival, I did not realize that there were also numerous international students like me doing the same thing. But I can say that it's been both fun and challenging to actually settle into the system and I hope many other students can say the same.

University of Minnesota.jpg

Hi Pearl,

About your post"Hello" first congratualtion about your 2nd year student in the PHM program.

Me too I was new from University of Minnesota but not come from Nigeria like you just from little town of Chicago.

I try to find most people differents country because I never been abroad... Anyway it was very good
experience to meet so much people go for it and good luck for the furture.

Thanks

Hello Pearl,
Am glad to finally meet a Nigerian like me. Am a medical doctor and admitted into MPH in occupational/Environmental health. I will enroll fall of this year, I've heard scary tales about the cold there but am confident I'll survive through it. Any advise from you will be invaluable.
Thanks