Stop by here for some marvelous German cuisine!!!!

Servus! I knew that I had scored big time when I first moved to Minneapolis and discovered that my apartment was only two blocks away from a German restaurant. Most of you may agree with me that there are certain things from your home country that you can't get in the States and once in a while you crave them really badly. But the Black Forest Inn helps me satisfy those cravings once in a while.

black-forest-inn-vincent-marcinelli-4.7134962.131.jpg

5745247662_24406edfe3.jpg

I was very impressed with their menu when I went there for the first time as it has an extensive array of traditional German dishes, such as Sauerbraten, Bratwurst, Schnitzel, Spaetzle, Apfelstrudel etc. For meat lovers this is a real treat as Germany is famous for its meat-based cuisine. One of my favorite dishes there is their Veal Jaeger Schnitzel with red cabbage and Spaetzle. In general, I highly recommend that you try any of their dishes that feature their Spaetzle or Bratwurst as these are home-made according to the German recipe. Overall, the menu itself may a bit pricey for college students but let me assure you that you will definitely get what you pay for due to the excellent quality of the food served. Both international and American friends that I took with me always had a good experience there.

For those of you who are 21 and older and are beer connoisseurs like me, you can also look forward to a magnificent selection of delicious German, European and local beers at this restaurant. On top of that, the Black Forest Inn also features a beautiful beer garden. Coupled with the restaurant's cozy atmosphere, their beer garden is a nice place for hanging out, enjoying a cold beverage and having some good conversations with friends during the summer.

bf-1.jpg

5745249370_bc8d1f86bd.jpg

In addition, if you are looking into learning a little more about German traditions and festivities, this is also a suitable place to go to. The Black Forest Inn hosts events, such as Oktoberfest, Spargelfest, a Christmas market, Fasching, and many more. Some of these events also include live music and dancing. Anyway, this is all from me today. I hope to see some of you over there some time. Until next time, my friends. Auf Wiedersehen.

I like your way to impress your feelings, I'm really agree with you about this place