Recently in - Sara Musaifer Category

The magic word is...

Salam everyone,
I've missed you guys!! It's been a while since I last blogged. We had a little over a month off of school for winter break, and I decided to go back home to visit my family and friends. I haven't had a chance to travel back to Bahrain since I moved to the States to pursue my masters degree, that was about a year and a half ago. It was a wonderful trip and it was SO good to see my parents, my siblings, my cousins and some of my childhood friends again.

Home away from home

Salam Blog readers,
Our blog topic this week is: "Culturally Diverse You." As you can imagine, this is a huge subject and I can talk forever about this, but I will try my best to keep this blog as short as I can :)

An exclusive "insider" insight ;)

Hey everyone,
I realize that a lot of people are not very familiar with what it is I actually study. So I'll try in this blog to give you guys an exclusive "insider" insight on my world of Public Policy at the U of M :P

AboutUs1.jpg

Why I <3 the U of M?

Salam everyone,
When I first thought about writing this blog, I wasn't sure how I was going to approach it, considering that I probably can't summarize ALL the reasons why I made that decision of coming to the University of Minnesota, but let me try to give this a shot anyways :P

Greetings, future Minnesotans ;)

Salam everyone! ("salam" means "peace" in Arabic. It's a shorter form of saying "assalamo alykum," which is an Arabic spoken greeting, often translated as "Peace be upon you".) My name is Sara and I'm a Fulbright graduate student from Bahrain (a tiny island, the size of the city of Minneapolis, located on the east of Saudi Arabia). This is how my country looks like on a map:

This page is an archive of recent entries in the - Sara Musaifer category.

- Marina Uehara is the previous category.

- Sehrish Javaid is the next category.