« Summer time's here again! | Main | ISSS ambassadors »

Life is so good!

OMG, the final week is driving me crazy. Finals are coming next week, (good luck everyone!). Congratulations of your baby, my dear dear Beth! I miss you so much and I look forward to seeing you this summer. What else?

This month would be very exciting. Besides the final, I will have a lot of other things to do. Since summer finally comes, I will definitely hang out with friends. All the ambassadors are going to visit the Minnehaha Fall tomorrow and have dinner in a seafood restaurant together. After that, I will enjoy a great FREE movie at Coffman Student Union with another friend. On Sat. night, I am going to watch a baseball match with an American friend, (I am so excited, this would be my first time watching a baseball game). On Sunday, I will go to the church in the morning as usual and then visit my host family and celebrate Mothers’ Day together. Also, I have already ordered a bouquet of beautiful flower for my mom at China. I cannot imagine how happy she will be when she receives the gift! (Excuse me, I just cannot stop feeling good. Isn’t the sun just soaking up?)

As a retreat for myself, I ordered books online, and they are really cheap. I cannot stop reading the novels. As you may guess what is attracting me that much… It is the GOSSIP GIRL! The worlds are so my type and the life described in the book makes me want to work in Manhattan in the future! Moreover, I am treating myself to couple of restaurants, in the twin cities area. So far, I don’t like the Chinese restaurants in general, especially the Hong Kong Noodle. It is way too greasy. The Red Sea Bar, which is serving African food, also sucks. Kafe 421 is a very elegant one. Lorain Pasta Bar is a good place to hang out on every Friday and Sat Night from 10 to 2, because they have Salsa dance. The riverside bar on the west bank is a good place because of their live music. In terms of typical American food, I like Perkins a lot. They serve very fresh vegetables and the atmosphere is delightful. You would better go with families. The Baker’s Quarter has amazing Pies, but it is a little bit noisy. The Apply Bee is a very nice place to date, because it is always very dark there… Appetizers served in the Apple Bee is good and the price is reasonable. Oh I almost forget, the Cheese Cake Factory in the North Dale is definitely on the top of my list. It has the best cheese cake I have ever tasted. Be aware of the long line!

In conclusion, life is so good!

P.S. Hope everything goes well with the visa interview you guys.

Yeah! Congratulations Beth! :)

Can I get your e-mail address please?