Getting to Know Each Other :)

Hi Everyone!!!!!!
Another fabulous year at the "U" with international ambassadors is awaiting for us! So let's get started with getting to know each other!

Hey there,

I am Sifa from Cyprus- a small, friendly and charming island located at the heart of the Mediterranean Sea in South East Europe. I am sooooooo excited about being an international ambassador this year and I am looking forward to get to know you!

So let's begin with academic stuff. I am currently a sophomore double majoring in Genetics and Microbiology - sounds nerdy, huh? No, it is seriously not because life here at the U gives you a chance to manage everything- I guess we have plenty of time to talk about this issue, right? :D

I am working as a tutor for Smart Learning Commons . I tutor Math, Chemistry, Turkish and Arabic. Feel free to come and visit me at Walter Library if you have any problems with those topics. :)

Other than those, I love hanging out with my friends, watching movies, reading, travelling, immersing myself into new cultures, meeting new people and of course spending time with my family.

You are more than welcome to ask me any questions about living in Minnesota and college life. I will try my best to find answers! :) If you have a question and you would like to keep it confidential, feel free to email me at saric003@umn.edu.

And, TAKE CARE UNTIL MY NEXT POST!

Is snow eatable? :P
Is snow eatable?

This photo was taken when it snowed for the first time last winter. It was my first snow ever, and I was having quite fun with it! Isn't it obvious? :D

Hi,
Sifa I'm so proud of you for your being ambasador of U. I hope being in touch will let learn more from you for the benefit of our societies in general.

I'm a teacher teaching biology and chemistry in secondary schools in Tanzania East Africa at New Life Secondary School.

Through sharing knowledge and experience in Science and Technology across the world, the new generation with positive altitude will be raised.

Iwish you all the best, keep it UP and be blessed. "WELCOME IN TANZANIA"

Hi,

I am so excited that you are interested in sharing information with me. I will be very happy to exchange information with you.

Please let me know if you need anything, and thank you for all your good wishes.

Thanks,

Sifa

Ps. I was considering doing volunteer abroad in Africa next summer. Maybe I can find a good program in Tanzania. :)

Thanks this information is exactly what i needed.

Hello Sifa, how is there at U, hoping youb are doing good.