WELCOME! WELCOME!

Hello, all!!
I am Shin from South Korea. I am a junior, and it's been almost 3 years since I came to Minnesota. I was totally nervous when I first came here. Everything was new...new people, new house, different language, and culture. However, now I feel I belong here in beautiful Minnesota.

During my free time, I'm usually watching dramas either Koreans or Americans and hanging out with friends looking for delicious restaurant. I have a sweet tooth, so I love dessert like cheese cake, ice cream and so on!! I already feel hungry :D I also love traveling, so I want to travel to most of the states in my college year.

It is happy to help you by joining this wonderful group. My major is Human Resource Development. From now on, I'm going to represent the College of Education and Human Development (CEHD). If you have any questions about the U, life in here or need a friend to talk, please feel free to ask me. My door is always open for anyone!

We and I, the new ambassadors, hope you will feel free to come and talk to us anytime. Also! hope you'll be comfortable here like sweet HOME!!
Welcome everyone :)

IMG_3884.JPG

Appreciate it for helping out, good info .