A class for international students

Hey Guys!!!
We had ISA Open House, at which we got to meet representatives from out college. CLA students met an Assistant Dean and we learn a lot of useful information. From that huge amount of information there is a thing I want to share with you.

For the first time in the fall 2010, CLA 1001 was offered. This class is designed especially for international students. I don't know how the class will be called and if you are interested a very good idea will be to consult your adviser. This class will teach us how to solve the problems we as international students might have. For example when I came here I had no idea what a credit is, this is why I wish this class was offered when I was a freshman. The knowledge we will get there will also speed up the transition to the life in the US.

This is everything I have to say for 2010. Hope you will remember to keep an eye on us next year.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It isn't hard to learn from it. My blog contains lots of details about it already.

Thanks for due to this spectacular post. i'm invariably close to to the present up out for content materials and was lucky to uncover you on yahoo i'm going to absolutely be again nonetheless again againg to establish what other spectacular content material materials you post.