Greetings! Nice to meet you!

ddd.jpg
안녕하세요, hi, 你好, Salam, こんにちは!
My name is Sol.
I originally came from South Korea, Deajeon.
I was born in Seoul, which is the capital city of South Korea.
I am the first child in my family, and I have one younger sister.
I came to United States about 6 years ago, and I went to Hill-Murray high school in Maplewood, MN. I attended HM for 11th and 12th grade, and I came to U.
Here in U, I am majoring in psychology, and double minoring in both Chinese and retail merchandising. This is my junior year as an undergraduate student, and I am in CLA. My major when I applied U was theatre, but after first semester I changed my major to psychology. Why did I change my major? I will talk about it maybe next time. In that way, I can draw some attention from everyone! ;-)
Throughout my life I have been in many countries. China, Japan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Vietnam, and two other states in America. I think my previous travel experiences helped me grow up, and built who I am now. I really like traveling, photography, reading, horseback riding, playing violin (YES! I play violin), watching movie, and listening music.
Traveling other countries made me interested in learning other countries' cultures, and that was one of my reasons why I chose to become International student ambassador.
I am here to help you all. I'd like to get to know you all, and please let me know when you have questions!
I am so excited to meet all, and once again, nice to meet you!
And until next time, keep yourself warm!

Hi Sol,

What is the role of a International student ambassador? any other countries you have visited?