Heyloo everyone!

SAM_0966.jpg Hey!

I'm Sugandha from New Delhi, the capital city of India. I'm a senior majoring in Genetics, Cell Biology and Development in College of Biological Sciences . I started my college career as a freshman in U of M, in the year 2008. It was an entirely new experience for me because I was starting a new phase of my life away from home. I chose this university because it offers world-class education, research opportunities and multicultural campus community. I have been living here since 3 years and I totally love my university. It's like home away from home!

A little more about myself, I love to DANCE! I haven't received any kind of formal training but whenever I hear music I just can't resist myself from dancing to the rhythm.. heheh! Apart from that I like to spend time in my research lab, hangout with my friends, meet interesting and smart people like you and look through my pictures from childhood (because I think that I was super cute then :D.)

Anyways, if you have any questions about the university, resources it got to offer you, life as an international student, ways to get involved here or even if you need a friend to talk to, feel free to leave a comment. I wish you all the best in life and I hope to see ya soon :)

-Sugandha

Hi Sugandha,

I have got my admit for undergraduate prog in Psycholog Honors for Fall 2012 term. I am from Chandigarh but have been living in Delhi for last four years. Infact, I have lived all over India as my dad is from Armed forces.

I look forward to hearing from you and getting some valuable infer about U of M, so I am better geared to join and adapt myself. I have so far got admits from few more universities too but U of M is my prefered choice due to research oppurtunities.

Pls do let me know about culture, weather conditions, working options as a student, scholarship possibilities for undergrads and any other valuable info that you may feel appropriate and imp to share.

Thanks in advance,
Ishaan