My very special winter vacation trip to NY :-)

Hi! I am back!
Did everyone have wonderful Thanksgiving day with their families and friends?
I hope so. I had a wonderful Thanksgiving and it was great to spend a day with my close friends. I made several new friends too.

I realized one of our ISA members, Ricardo, introduced campus jobs topic to everyone. I think Ricardo did fantastic jobs, so I won't be writing more about it, but I thought the links I will going to share are very useful to future and current students.
Here are some quick links if you are looking specific jobs under certain locations.
1. Student unions and activities
2. Recreational center
3. UDS (dining center)
4. Library

Today, I am here to write about my own winter trip to NY in last year.
It was very special to me because it was the first time to travel by myself.
I went to NY by bus because I thought it would be cool and I wanted to save some money. I got bus tickets from greyhound (you can also buy bus tickets from several other websites such as: megabus, jefferson lines. Megabus is famous for cheap bus tickets. Also you can get discounts on Jefferson lines from information desk in Coffman memorial union). You can also decide to travel by train or airplane.

It was very fun to travel by bus (it was my very first time bus traveling), but last year NY got huge snow blizzard that NY wasn't prepared for. It was serious snow blizzard. Unlike here, MN, where everybody is ready for snow, NY wasn't ready and they didn't have enough equipments for clearing snow. So when I arrived at bus station, none of the services were available and I had to stay at bus stations where everything was closed for over 14 hours. The next day, one of my friends saved me... :-)
Thumbnail image for Thumbnail image for penn-station-snow.jpg

I traveled NY for two weeks, and I went everywhere as much as possible.
It was very fun. I would strongly recommend to all of you to travel around America, because while you travel you can meet so many different people and become friends together, and you can learn more about America. Also, if you like photograph you will love visiting new places. I traveled NY for winter trip, and went to Chicago (IL) for spring. This winter, I am going Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and San Fransisco
Want to join?! :-)

1.JPG
Thumbnail image for 4.JPG
7.JPG
9.JPG

Yes most people do not take the time to take a vacation but it is proven that it helps your overall health.

I like winter because it gives me a chance to go skiing.

Yup! I had done lots of fun and now I am planning for one more trip as it is my favorite season "Winter". Lots of snow is there and love to do skiing on that.

I take pleasure in, lead to I discovered just what I used to be taking a look for. You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

I don't even know the way I finished up right here, but I assumed this put up used to be great. I don't understand who you might be but definitely you're going to a well-known blogger when you are not already. Cheers!