Bharat- The Indians!!

Hey!!! I hope that busy school work isn't taking a toll on your social life. And if it is, take a deep breath.. everything will be alright! After all, hard work always pays off. :)

This blog post is for all of you who are passionate about celebrating India's rich culture. Bharat- The Indians is a student organization at University of Minnesota that fosters awareness about India, and its culture and tradition. Being a member of this group myself, we have organized several events that feature traditional dance and singing performances, activities, games and FREE INDIAN FOOD!

Here are some pictures from our events.

Republic Day Celebration:

republic1

republic.jpg

Holi Celebration:

holi1.jpg

holi.jpg

Jashn-e-Diwali:

diwali1.jpg

diwali2.jpg

India's Culture Day with MISA:

culture day1.jpg

culture day2.jpg

To keep yourself updated about our upcoming events you can either join us at Bharat's facebook page, send us an email on bharat.umn@gmail.com or contact me!

I hope you join us in our celebration of India's culture. :)

awsome pictures, hoping to join Indian culture fest this year.

Valuable info. Privileged me I ran across your site by accident, that i'm shocked the key reason why this specific accident would not took place in advance! I actually book-marked that.

I merely could hardly leave your site just before advising which i really beloved the usual data an individual give on the attendees? Is going to be once again regularly so that you can take a look at brand new articles

Loved to read your blog and the pictures of celebrations they are truly perfect and amazing,Many thanks for sharing details about your festivals.