Folks, Kaiwen comes to say hi!

Greetings folks,
IMG_0419.JPG

This is Kaiwen, an international student from Shandong (There are a lot of students from Shandong in this university:D) China majoring in Agricultural & Food Business Management with an emphasis in Marketing.

My name is the Chinese translation of the English name "Kevin". When I started to learn English in China, I used "Kevin" as my English name for more than ten years. Then one day I was preparing my IELTS speaking exam, I told my foreign language teacher that my name is "Kevin", he was surprised and asked me: Kevin? A girl? Then he later explained to me that I can't use a boy's name if I am a girl because people might take it wrong. So I just stopped using this name and never had any English name. And the only "Kevin" that is female that I knew later is a female bird in the Disney cartoon "Up", its name is "Kevin".
bird.jpeg

The reason that I choose to be a Chinese International Student Ambassador is that, I really want to help more students with my experience here at the university. I want to share my stories with you about my life at the university or, broadly speaking, within the United States, to help you gain a better understanding of how's everything looks like, feels like from an international student's perspective!

The university is a place that always remains to be discovered. Remember to keep an eye on it and you will be surprised by its amazing beauty of diversity!

Great!

Well, I think Kevin is such a cute name for a girl. Anyway, you are really smart. You know how to write in English. Good luck to you Kevin! By the way, I love the movie UP!

Hi, merely converted into conscious of your web site into Google, and discovered that it's seriously insightful buy hp laptop. I will watch out regarding brussels. We're pleased when you continue this particular from now on. A great many other consumers is usually helped from a publishing. Cheers!

hi as a matter of fact your thoughts about Folks, Kaiwen comes to say hi! - International Student Ambassadors Blog - Undergraduate Specially, your astounding post on this page http://blog.lib.umn.edu/isss/undergraduate/2012/09/folks-kaiwen-comes-to-say-hi.html are contemplated as a serious Matter about this

My friend proposed I may this way internet site find travel coupons. He or she used to be completely right. This distribute truly manufactured my personal evening. A person can not think about only the way a whole lot time I did expended just for this information and facts! Thanks!

Many thanks pertaining to expressing this with all of us you really recognise what you really are communicating somewhere around! Book marked. Please furthermore talk to our web page Equates to) online coupons. We might have got a backlink commerce understanding amongst all of us