Greetings from Thao

Hello everyone,

My name is Thao. I'm from Hanoi, Vietnam. For some of you who don't know, Vietnam is a beautiful country with 4000 years of history in the Southeast Asia. Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam. Here is the picture to give you an overview about my hometown:D

250px-Hanoi_Montage.jpg

I'm a senior majoring in Communication studies, minoring in Environmental Science, Policy and Management at University of Minnesota.

I started studying abroad in the U.S. since I was 16. First, I was in Seattle, WA. Then I transferred to University of Minnesota to finish my degree. I love Seattle but I decided to move because of the bigger school and better opportunities that University of Minnesota offers to me.

I love challenges. Thus, I decided to be an international who dared to travel more than 20,000 miles for my education. ( I know a lot of you here will decide to do the same thing. Be proud of that!) And now, even when I am in the U.S., I never stop traveling around and moving to new places.

I'm also a dog lover and a food lover. I have a German shepherd named Bee Lee. So if you share the same interest, we should definitely hang out! The picture below was taken during last Spring break when Bee Lee and I traveled to Wisconsin:)

Please follow my blog and other international ambassadors to see our interesting lives and journeys as international students!

Feel free to leave any comment or questions for us. We are more than happy to get to know you!!!

Tons of love,
Thao Nguyen.

531177_3587891985621_500641459_n.jpg

Can you give me your phone number?

Can I have your email id?

Hello,

A better way to reach me is through my email: nguy1833@umn.edu.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Thao Nguyen.

Hallo! I'm Nancy (21yrs) from Kenya. My dream since childhood is to work in the mass media. I joined a journalism club in my school where I was an editor and news reporter. After my high school I am lucky to work in a community radio station in my hometown as a presenter (volunteer) for a year now. I would like to increase my knowledge and skills in media and I have read so much about your school and I think its the best choice for me because of your ranking as having the best radio station. I would really like to join your school.

The problem I have is that I come from a family that is not financially stable and I cant afford to pay for my Tuition the other things related to my stay in the US. I was wondering what are my chances of getting assistance from the school.

Thanks!

Hi Thao, You are telling that, you like your hometown very much but you want to Seattle in different places like abroad. Why you need to go there?? In India, having many places for good studies for any courses in B-schools. You can come and Seattle in India like your hometown. In India have many wonderful places for roaming too, like chennai, Bangalore and Delhi.And then me too a dog lover am having
Boxer.Think about your life were you want to Seattle and do your best life. Congrats Thao.

I liked up to you'll receive performed right here. The caricature is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you would like be turning in the following. sick certainly come further beforehand once more as exactly the similar nearly very continuously inside of case you protect this hike.