Study Hard! Play Hard!

Sports is the best way to unwind after a hard day of studying. Thankfully, the U of M has fantastic facilities for a number of sports-whether you feel like playing some soccer,or shooting some hoops, or even if you have a sudden urge to build some biceps in the gym to impress that hot girl in your literature class, you can do it all here at the U ! At the U of M, you will have the opportunity to play tons of different sports, some of them which you might have never heard of before getting here (still not sure what "curling" is!) . Taking part in fun pick up games is a great way to unwind and make new friends. On the other hand, the intramural league is perfect if the competitive side of you is longing for expression. And who knows if you have got some serious skills, you could even get picked to play for the U at a Club or Varsity level!
After joining the U, I immediately joined the intramural soccer league, which was a lot of fun (we ended up losing in the semi-finals). The same semester, I realized that the U had 6 great squash courts. Having played squash at an international level a few years ago, before I switched to soccer, I decided to to hit the ball for fun. A few minutes after I had started playing, I was interrupted by a man who said he was impressed by my strokes. Turns out he was the U of M squash coach! His enthusiasm for squash was so infectious that I became re-hooked to the game. I joined the squash team the following semester, and along with my teammates, some of them who have become some of my closest friends, took part, and still take part, in several tournaments in the city and around the country!
A you can see, taking part in sports has a great number of benefits! If you are still not convinced take a load of this - A survey has shown that people who play more have higher GPA ! So study hard and play hard!
squash team.jpg

I became encouraged this web site through my personal nephew. I'm not beneficial whether the following distribute can be authored by the pup because nobody else know this sort of specific with regards to my own problems. You will be great! Thank you!

It is in reality an awesome plus beneficial item of facts. I am satisfied you contributed this useful facts along with us. Please continue to be people updated similar to this. Appreciate your discussing.

I used to be proposed this site as a result of the nephew. I'm not sure when it create is created via them when no one else have an understanding of like accurate pertaining to the issues link home. You're amazing! Thanks!