Finding houses around the campus!

I cannot believe it is already November. This semester already passed half time. Some of you probably start to looking for next year's housing right now. One of my suggestion is to start looking at housing right now. It is better to start early than late. A lot of people actually look for houses later next semester, but during that time a lot of cheap and really good places rent out.

1. If you want to live in the dorm next year, you can apply online early next semester. The residential halls usually send emails to inform that the application is online. All you need to is go to the website and fill in the form and rank which room and which dorm you want to live next year. They will assign you room based on your rankings. The ground rule is to APPLY EARLY! Sometimes the residential halls need to save rooms for coming freshman. Screen shot 2012-11-04 at 11.14.10 PM.png
IMG_0744.JPG
This is my room in Territorial Hall last year. It is a two-people bedroom and I lofted my bed.

2. For those of you who do not want to live in the dorm, you need to decide to live in the apartment or houses and also whether you want to live with your friends or people you know about or strangers. There are also a lot of factors that you may want to consider while looking for houses, like prices, locations and transportations.

3.For people who have most classes on the West Bank, you may consider looking at houses on the West Bank. A lot of people choose to rent GrandMarc or Seven Corners. You can check their website for further information.They posted their flooring plans and some pictures of different apartments pictures on it. http://go4studenthousing.com/

4. For those of you who want to live in the East Bank, there are a lot of choices. The expensive one is Dinkydorm, which is right across the Forwell Hall. Since it has really convenient location, it is a little expensive to live alone. However, you can choose to share bedrooms with your friends or other people. No matter what apartment or houses you want to rent, the ground rule is to start paying attention to those renting information right now. 1245130_newspaper_boy.jpg
After you decide which house or apartment you want to live, you may need to go to the renting offices to sign some paper forms. Do not be frustrated about the long process. It takes time to find houses. The most important thing is to find the one which can both fits into your budget and also make you happy and live more comfortable! I hope you all enjoy the housing hunting!

Many thanks for another really good write-up. The best place different might any one get that type of information and facts such an ideal method of crafting? I get a powerpoint presentation in the near future, using this program . on the try to find similarly info.