Recently in Minji Kye Category

A day in Minji's life at the UofM

| 2 Comments | No TrackBacks

Hey Everyone,
It's been a while, since I posted last time.
I thought I would share my typical day at the UofM these days :)
I am taking many fun extra classes in addition to my design classes this semester. Since I am a senior and am expecting to graduate in May 2011, I'm taking advantage of being a college student by joining Taekwondo and Jazz dance class!! The UofM offers so many different courses and I would like to share my two fun extra classes.

Blog of the Week

| No Comments | No TrackBacks

Make sure to check out our Blog of the Week winners :)

Week 1 (October 10 - 16, 2010): Choose UofM and Have the Best of Both Worlds! by Minji Kye

Week 2 (October 24 - 30, 2010): Is This the State of Being Overwhelmed by Questions?! by Sifa Sarica

Week 3 (November 7 - 13, 2010): What an Amazing Program! by ShinHyoung Choi

Week 4 (December 5 - 11, 2010): Build a Better Bridge by Mengyao Luan

Push your creativity and talents at CDes!

| 12 Comments | No TrackBacks

Hello everyone,
As I mentioned in my other blogs, I am a senior student at CDes (College of Design) majoring in Interior Design. I am really excited to tell you about my major today.

Essential networking lets your dream come true!

| No Comments | No TrackBacks

Hi all,
This school year has been already crazy busy with homework and projects. I believe most of you value academics as your number one priority. If you don't, you probably should.. :] But sometimes, don't you want to get some more feedback from other people besides your peer or professor?

Choose UofM and have the best of both worlds!

| No Comments | No TrackBacks

Do you want to experience the true college experience? Choose UofM and you will not be disappointed. How do I know? I have been in the same boat as you are three years ago. Because there are so many pros for attending the U, I highly recommend you to come and join us! First, I want to introduce the campuses. Then, I am going to walk you through the each campuses and kind of give you a mini tour. After reading this blog, I hope you will get the idea of campus life at the U.

Just Saying Hello to Y'all :]

| 1 Comment | No TrackBacks

Hey everyone!
My name is Minji, the new International Student Ambassador representing the College of Design. I come from a suburb of Seoul, called Bundang, in South Korea.