Recently in Minji Kye Category

A day in Minji's life at the UofM

| 2 Comments | No TrackBacks

Hey Everyone,
It's been a while, since I posted last time.
I thought I would share my typical day at the UofM these days :)
I am taking many fun extra classes in addition to my design classes this semester. Since I am a senior and am expecting to graduate in May 2011, I'm taking advantage of being a college student by joining Taekwondo and Jazz dance class!! The UofM offers so many different courses and I would like to share my two fun extra classes.

Blog of the Week

| No Comments | No TrackBacks

Make sure to check out our Blog of the Week winners :)

Week 1 (October 10 - 16, 2010): Choose UofM and Have the Best of Both Worlds! by Minji Kye

Week 2 (October 24 - 30, 2010): Is This the State of Being Overwhelmed by Questions?! by Sifa Sarica

Week 3 (November 7 - 13, 2010): What an Amazing Program! by ShinHyoung Choi

Week 4 (December 5 - 11, 2010): Build a Better Bridge by Mengyao Luan

Push your creativity and talents at CDes!

| 11 Comments | No TrackBacks

Hello everyone,
As I mentioned in my other blogs, I am a senior student at CDes (College of Design) majoring in Interior Design. I am really excited to tell you about my major today.

Essential networking lets your dream come true!

| No Comments | No TrackBacks

Hi all,
This school year has been already crazy busy with homework and projects. I believe most of you value academics as your number one priority. If you don't, you probably should.. :] But sometimes, don't you want to get some more feedback from other people besides your peer or professor?

Choose UofM and have the best of both worlds!

| No Comments | No TrackBacks

Do you want to experience the true college experience? Choose UofM and you will not be disappointed. How do I know? I have been in the same boat as you are three years ago. Because there are so many pros for attending the U, I highly recommend you to come and join us! First, I want to introduce the campuses. Then, I am going to walk you through the each campuses and kind of give you a mini tour. After reading this blog, I hope you will get the idea of campus life at the U.

Just Saying Hello to Y'all :]

| 1 Comment | No TrackBacks

Hey everyone!
My name is Minji, the new International Student Ambassador representing the College of Design. I come from a suburb of Seoul, called Bundang, in South Korea.

This page is an archive of recent entries in the Minji Kye category.

Mengyao Luan is the previous category.

Shin Hyoung Choi is the next category.