Recently in Why U of M Category

A day in Minji's life at the UofM

| 2 Comments | No TrackBacks

Hey Everyone,
It's been a while, since I posted last time.
I thought I would share my typical day at the UofM these days :)
I am taking many fun extra classes in addition to my design classes this semester. Since I am a senior and am expecting to graduate in May 2011, I'm taking advantage of being a college student by joining Taekwondo and Jazz dance class!! The UofM offers so many different courses and I would like to share my two fun extra classes.

Blog of the Week

| No Comments | No TrackBacks

Make sure to check out our Blog of the Week winners :)

Week 1 (October 10 - 16, 2010): Choose UofM and Have the Best of Both Worlds! by Minji Kye

Week 2 (October 24 - 30, 2010): Is This the State of Being Overwhelmed by Questions?! by Sifa Sarica

Week 3 (November 7 - 13, 2010): What an Amazing Program! by ShinHyoung Choi

Week 4 (December 5 - 11, 2010): Build a Better Bridge by Mengyao Luan

Mechanical Engineering

| No Comments | No TrackBacks

Heya all!!! ts getting cold in Minneapolis and finally we are getting snow this weekend!!! I don't know whether I should be happy or sad about it.

Anywayz this week's blog um going to talk about my major, Mechanical Engineering (ME).

Mechanical Engineering department

hp800_00.jpg

Questions about applying to U of M??????

| No Comments | No TrackBacks

oh shoot!!! I'm late to write my blog. I thought I have to write it next week. That's what too many exams can do to a person. Exams can drive you crazy :) And when your football team is n a losing streak it's worse. But now it's time to forget all the @#$%# and write my blog. In this weeks blog I'm going to go through few questions I had before joining the U of M.

Why U of M?

| No Comments | No TrackBacks

There are more than 2000 institutions of higher education in United States. I am sure you have asked yourself why University of Minnesota. The answer is simple. U of M is one of the best schools in the country regardless of what it is the most important thing for you in a school.

The Magic of the UMN

| No Comments | No TrackBacks

The University of Minnesota - Twin Cities goes by different names. Some people refer to it as the U, the U of M, or the UMN. Just like its many names, the University hosts up to 50,000 students, scholars, staffs and faculty from various cultures and backgrounds. So why? Why did I decide to be a part of this prestigious and huge school?

Choose UofM and have the best of both worlds!

| No Comments | No TrackBacks

Do you want to experience the true college experience? Choose UofM and you will not be disappointed. How do I know? I have been in the same boat as you are three years ago. Because there are so many pros for attending the U, I highly recommend you to come and join us! First, I want to introduce the campuses. Then, I am going to walk you through the each campuses and kind of give you a mini tour. After reading this blog, I hope you will get the idea of campus life at the U.

I'm happy to come to U of M!

| No Comments | No TrackBacks

Finding the best college that fits in you well is really important since university life may change your entire life. If you are looking for the best college, I'd like to recommend the University of Minnesota.

Why Choose U?

| 1 Comment | No TrackBacks

When it comes to the reason why I choose the University of Minnesota, I would list many, such as for its prestigious faculties, its reasonable tuition and fees, and its charming campus. However, what attracts me most is its cultural diversity. There are thousands of International students and scholars studying and living at the U. As a result, there are more opportunities to learn different culture and customs.

Why not U of M???????

| 7 Comments | No TrackBacks

I can't think of any reason not to choose U of M as your University. I've been here for one year now so far it's been amazing. I chose U of M mainly because they have a very good engineering college. It is also a top research university in the United States with a cutting edge medical school and science training facilities. In almost every ranking system in the country U of M is among the top 25 for Engineering. You can click on following links and check more details about the rankings.

http://www.graduateshotline.com/ranks/
http://www.universityportal.net/2007/09/university-ranking-of-chemical.html