To better streamline our news distribution, IT@UMN news will no longer deliver news and information via this blog, but will use the IT@UMN Google group for all our communications. All those who have subscribed to this blog and are not already members of the IT@UMN Google group will be added to the group.
IT@UMN emails can be easily recognized and (if you like) filtered by categories that will appear in the subject line:
- [IT@UMN] Messages from the VPCIO, IT Governance, IT@UMN Community building, staff recognition, etc.
- [IT@UMN][news] relevant journal, blog, and news article publications
- [IT@UMN][services] IT service updates, service disruptions
- [IT@UMN][good practices] safe computing, tips & tricks
- [IT@UMN][activities] professional development opportunities, conferences, events
- [IT@UMN][demystifying] definitions of IT jargon, processes, acronyms, initialisms, and leadership profiles
Please let me know if you have questions or concerns.
Chair, Task force for IT Community
IT Leadership Community of Practice