European Career Fair at MIT
November 2, 2010
Looking for a full-time job or an internship, thinking of studying or pursuing a professional career in Europe? Then the European Career Fair (ECF) at MIT is a great place to start your search. Discover the many opportunities that international companies, academic institutions and non-profit organizations from Europe have to offer.
15th EUROPEAN CAREER FAIR at MIT- January 22, 2011.
Submit your resume online at http://www.euro-career.com. The deadline for resume submission is Friday December 3, 2010.
Registration is free!
ECF 2011: What to expect?
- January 22, 2011 - Career Fair Day with exhibits and presentations by representatives from industry, academia and research.
- January 23 - 24, 2011 - Interviews for selected candidates. ECF-affiliated seminars on career development, opportunities and other activities.
ECF 2011: Why should you attend?
- It is big! The ECF is the largest career fair of its kind in the US with more than 130 companies and over 4000 participants.
- Variety! ECF aims to represent the full breadth of the European job market, whether you are looking for a job in industry or in the non-profit sector.
- Diversity! ECF welcomes candidates from all backgrounds and all levels of experience.
- Interviews! Our searchable database allows employers to view your resume, and schedule interviews with selected candidates.
- Networking! You will have the opportunity to connect with many employers and other candidates on the day of the Fair.
Submit your resume today!
For more information visit our website at http://www.euro-career.com. Or visit us on Facebook at: http://goo.gl/azp2 and LinkedIn http://goo.gl/rFn2.