Lime Connect (Lime) and our corporate partners Bank of America Merrill Lynch, PepsiCo, Google, Target & Goldman Sachs are pleased to announce The 2011 Lime Connect Fellowship Program for Students with Disabilities.
Lime represents a "fresh approach" in the disability talent space, and our Fellowship Program is designed to attract highly accomplished students with disabilities, prepare them for the recruitment process and connect them with the world's leading corporations. This program includes educational workshops, leadership/team/skill building, interview preparation, industry
overviews and multiple opportunities to interact with Lime's partner companies via The Leadership & Development Symposium, ongoing webinars and organized mentor programs.
Lime Connect Fellow Benefits:
- Participation in an all-expense paid Leadership & Development Symposium in New York City
- Access to Lime's partner companies via networking events, mentorship programs and career workshops
- Year-long individualized coaching and support related to professional development and navigating the recruiting waters
- Prestige of selection as a member of the 2011 class of Lime Fellows
- Networking with other 2011 Lime Fellows from around the country
- Mentor relationships with the inaugural 2010 Lime Fellows class
- A $1,000 Lime Fellows Award
- A current sophomore/rising junior at a four-year university in the United States
- Continuing studies as a full-time student for the 2011-2012 academic year
- Eligible to work in the United States
- A person with a (visible or invisible) disability (defined as someone who has, or considers themselves to have, a long-term, or recurring, issue that impacts one or more major activities that others may consider to be a daily function); this definition also includes the perception among others that a disability exists.
We know that 90% of disabilities on campus are invisible, including ADD, Dyslexia, medical
conditions and more, and candidates with all disabilities are encouraged to apply.
For more information, and to apply: Go to http://www.limeconnect.com.
Application Deadline: Sunday, April 17, 2011