Tuesday, May 28 - Thursday, May 30
University of Minnesota
Minneapolis East Bank campus
IPrime is a University/Industry Partnership providing two-way knowledge transfer within 8 research programs, creating a productive environment for engaging in pre-competitive
and non-proprietary fundamental materials research.
Thank you members for a very successful 2013 Annual Meeting! IPrime industrial members and university faculty, graduate students, and scientists gathered to discuss their research collaborations and outcomes occurring within 8 research programs. Participants had the opportunity to review the latest research and innovations though a variety of professional and social events.
*Password protected items for IPrime members only
- Presentations and Abstracts
See the Meeting Schedule for full listings. To view an abstract, choose an event and click the presentation title.
*Presentations posted online will have a Download Presentation link directly below the abstract. Login using your company's IPrime username and password. Help
Presentations are posted online based on author approval and research content. For information on those not available, please contact the author(s) directly. Connect with University of Minnesota authors using the UM Directory.
- Program Book
- Poster Abstracts
- Quick View Schedule
- List of Meeting Registrants*
*Available to IPrime members only. Login using your company's IPrime username and password Help
More than 200 presentations in diverse forums were offered, along with special daily networking opportunities.
- Specialized Workshops by academia & industry
- Protein Stability and Biocatalysis (BB)
- Antimicrobial and Antifouling Surfaces and Materials (BPM)
- Perspectives on Coating Process Fundamentals (CPF)
- Carbon Polymer Nanocomposites (MP)
- Self-Assembly, Colloids and Surfaces in Industry (NMP)
- Materials, Architectures & Processes for Organic Light-Emitting
- Characterization Facility Demos on Coatings and Polymer
- Program Reviews with current research overviews
- Plenary Session & Luncheon with keynote speaker Professor Mike Tsapatsis on Molecular Sieve Nanosheets: Synthesis, Processing, Membrane Separations and Catalysis
- A Faculty-Industry Meet and Greet providing a unique opportunity for conversation.
- Two-Night Poster Session displaying top graduate student research. See this year's poster competition winners!
University on the Mississippi
Annual meetings are free and open to members of IPrime, the University of Minnesota, and invited guests. Prospective IPrime members interested in attending an IPrim event as a guest please contact Bob Lewis, ph: 612-625-1269.