Student pre-registration is now open for the Science and Engineering Career Fair. More than 100 companies and organizations are expected to attend the Career Fair. Pre-registration is recommended, but not required.
Science and Engineering Career Fair
Thursday, Feb. 7, 2013
10 a.m.-4 p.m.
TCF Bank Stadium
Enter the stadium through the Benton County entrance.
The career fair is FREE and open to University of Minnesota science and engineering undergraduate and graduate students. Learn more, get tips to prepare, and pre-register at www.ccse.umn.edu/springcareerfair.
At the Career Fair you will:
- Learn about internship and job opportunities in the engineering, physical sciences, mathematics, and computer science fields
- Develop a network of contacts
- Gain experience interacting with professional recruiters
- Discover various career paths
- Learn more about the companies where you want to work
- Bring plenty of resumes and dress professionally
The Science and Engineering Career Fair is co-sponsored by the Career Center for Science and Engineering and the University of Minnesota IEEE Student Chapter.