Win a scholarship!
Eaton, a global manufacturing company, will award up to 22 $3,000 scholarships to science and engineering students.
- Incoming college sophomores, juniors, and seniors who plan to major in areas that would lead to a career in manufacturing
- Students authorized to work in the U.S. without a visa sponsorship and plan to major in areas that could lead to a career in manufacturing
- Resume highlighting active involvement in leadership activities
- One letter of recommendation from university/college faculty
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Unofficial transcript
- Personal statement (500-600 words) on the topic: Explain the importance of diversity and inclusion at a global manufacturing company like Eaton, with multiple levels of employees and describe how leadership plays a vital role in sustaining diversity and inclusion.
Scholarships will be awarded based on the applicant's academic achievement, motivation, participation in leadership activities, recommendations from university/college faculty familiar with the applicant, personal statement and multicultural background.
The application deadline is Friday, May 3, 2013.
Applicants will be notified by June 1, 2013.
Eaton is a diversified power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. The company is a global technology leader in electrical products, systems and services for power quality, distribution and control, power transmission, lighting and wiring products; hydraulics components, systems and services for industrial and mobile equipment; aerospace fuel, hydraulics and pneumatic systems for commercial and military use; and truck and automotive drivetrain and powertrain systems for performance, fuel economy and safety.
College Now Greater Cleveland