Network and learn more about UnitedHealth Group.
UnitedHealth Group's 2013 Campus Talent Summit provides diverse students the opportunity to learn about our career paths while building critical business skills for the future workforce.
UnitedHealth Group's 2013 Campus Talent Summit
Thursday, April 4, 2013
5 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
Friday, April 5, 2013
8 a.m.-5 p.m.
UnitedHealth Group headquarters
During the summit students will network with UnitedHealth Group business leaders, new hires, and college recruiters while increasing their knowledge about UnitedHealth Group businesses. There will also be a team challenge where the top team will receive scholarships.
After the summit, students will be matched with a UnitedHealth Group employee/mentor within their area of interest for the summer. We will close out the program with an end-of-the-summer reception with the students and their mentors.
Students interested in the program should meet the following requirements:
- Actively pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Currently a freshman or sophomore
- Must have a 3.0 GPA or above
- Majoring in Actuary, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Business, Computer Science, MIS or other related fields
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
- Submit a resume and an unofficial transcript
- Submit student profile form (download pdf)
The application deadline is March 11.
For more information, contact LaChelle Drayton, UnitedHealth Group, Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.
CSE Student Services