We finally have a sub-domain for Google Apps for HCC units (like Pharmacy, Med School, and any other units who may be subject to HIPAA compliance because people in the unit may handle medical records). Currently this sub-domain does not include gmail or Google+ but it does include all of the other apps that the rest of the University uses. In the near future we will also have a Google Domain for our alumni and retirees, and our transition to Google Apps will be complete.
Technology news for UMD faculty, staff and students
- Policy Update: Recommended Solutions
- ITSS By The Numbers: The Systems Team
- Ten Years Ago in ITSS: Streaming Video
- Effective January 1: New University Web Accessibility Standard
- Updated UMD Web Site Headers and Footers Available
- January 4-5 ITSS Planned Data Center Outage
- Get Answers, Advice & Assistance - at the TechCenter!
- Kaltura, TurnItIn, VoiceThread, etc. and Moodle?
- Two UMD IT Staff Members Win Award
- Policy Update: Database Service
- January 2014 (5)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (4)
- October 2013 (21)
- September 2013 (16)
- August 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (2)
- May 2013 (2)
- April 2013 (7)
- March 2013 (25)
- February 2013 (13)
- January 2013 (5)
- December 2012 (4)
- November 2012 (11)
- October 2012 (13)
- September 2012 (25)
- August 2012 (3)
- July 2012 (5)
- June 2012 (5)
- May 2012 (4)
- April 2012 (9)
- March 2012 (7)
- February 2012 (10)
- January 2012 (15)
- December 2011 (5)
- November 2011 (6)
- October 2011 (11)
- September 2011 (15)
- August 2011 (9)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
infotechNews is published monthly during the academic
An email digest is sent to users subscribed to infotech.announce, UMD.business.announce and studenttech.announce.
The goal is to distribute technology information useful to the daily routines of the UMD campus community.
Comments or suggestions may be sent to the editor at: firstname.lastname@example.org.