The ITSS Customer Service Team simplifies and/or combines the multiple inputs, outputs, processes and databases that are part of the way customers interact with ITSS. They work on a systems-thinking approach where all of these are considered a part of the whole. The team continues planning, gathering customer and staff opinion, and generally thinking about ways that we can improve customer service.
From July 1 through December 31, 2011, the team reported:
- 7,233 service tickets were created in our service system.
- 7,304 tickets were resolved.
- 2,070 were problems with accounts.
- 1,404 were repair tickets with computer maintenance.
- 1,106 were support issues taken by our desktop support team.